Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly! We would all love this to be real but i see nothing which proves it, the pish poor vids don't show proof in anyway and of course there is those 132 stars. Hope i'm wrong but this "emu" is nothing more than bollocks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cant everyone just shut up! If its real, GREAT keep up the good work. If its not, a N64emu will happen eventually from somebody. if the wii can do it the ps3 can do it better!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i knew it would only be time before someone would make one. THUMBS UP !!!

hooray for goldeneye on ps3!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Make a video with pressing the PS button while playing, and put the camera so we can see the whole screen, also a better camera would be nice, or just record with a dvd/hd recorder.

Huzzah! It's a shame the Gamecube emulator announced a while back hasn't seen any development.

This is confirmed Fake. Everyone saying "Have a little hope", It's confirmed Fake 100%.

Who confirmed and how?

lol how do you confirm a fake? You should be asking has anyone at all confirmed it's real.

That kinda what my question was. How does one confirm fake? When I see 100% confirmed I would like to know who did it and how.

well I can tell you the videos are fake, all three are cut after the 'emu' is loaded from the xmb which is obvious from the light shift, fading differences and position of the camera in relation to the screen.

that's not proof the project is fake, it's just likely it is, but the videos certainly are.

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News