Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I added the additional videos to your initial post and have mainpaged it now- Thanks N64onPS3 and +Rep!

must be my eyes but it still looks fake to me, there's a cut in the video when the screen goes black again (like the other two vids) but hopefully I'm wrong.

If it ends up being fake at least he took the time to make the additional videos people asked for here on it. As with most things based solely on videos posted, only time will tell for sure I imagine.

Hate this word, but ...OMG, that's so awesome. great job.

want some Ocarina, darn it, and throw in a Dolphin emu and I don't need my pc anymore.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 02-21-2011 at 10:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by blackoutworm View Post
    Yes it is. Have you ever tried Mupen64 on linux? every N64 rom I have ever tried works like a charm. Everything from Mario64, RR64, Duke 3D, Hexen and so on. So it's very possible.
    Yes, I have. And no, it doesn't. And it's actually mupen64Plus. mupen64 has been dead for 5 years. And no emulators besides the one in pre-alpha in the MESS project and perhaps the latest project64 beta support any form of LLE, which is a requirement for ALL ROMS. If you read my post, you would have noticed I said that the emulator playing all roms isn't plausible.

Because it isn't. Games like Star Wars Naboo Starfighter aren't playable because they use a different microcode than most all games, and that microcode isn't HLE'd. LLE would be necessary for it to be playable. And LLE emulators are still in their infancy.

So pathetic... 6 years NO JTAG Xbox 360-nintento 64 Emulator

1 year into PS3 being hacked, emulator.

SO PATHETIC.

I don't think a release is that far off... just needs a basic gui i can live without sound for an alpha and having to use a keyboard should be fixed soon he said.

hell YES!!! give us 007 Goldeneye, Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat Trilogy !!!

keep up the work devs!

Quote Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
    So pathetic... 6 years NO JTAG Xbox 360-nintento 64 Emulator

1 year into PS3 being hacked, emulator.

SO PATHETIC.
    If it's so pathetic then why didn't you port it yourself?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by urisma View Post
    If it's so pathetic then why didn't you port it yourself?
    Wow, don't even say that bs. Majority of us can't hack, don't care to learn and never plan on it. It is pathetic as hell so really, don't give the "then why didn't you do it derrr" reply.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast