Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So we can get on PSN and play GT5? LOL I think its funny (not really) when someone posts an explanation then the very next post asks the same thing.

Why do people explain things when others don't read and ignore them? I posted a few things on the first few pages and the next page people are asking what I already answered...

There should be a new line added to every first post "READ ALL POSTS BEFORE REPLYING" but there will be people that wont even read that.

It actually does what they say. If you try to update it will say you have the latest version so it wont let you update.
    If you have a shared PS3 it'll be good so someone else cant update it by accident. But if you're the only one that uses it (like me) its useless.

Oh, they can still update it. All they have to do is boot it up not in jailbreak mode so this is kinda useless to everyone.
    Last edited by Jes03; 12-15-2010 at 11:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The best thing to do is we need ports to all boards so that we can test and compile a list of what boards work and which ones do not!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree, useless to most people, except those that are shared. Possibly this is implemented in a mounted cfw?

Quote Originally Posted by etnies93 View Post
    I got this for my PS3USBJailbreak and surprisingly works! I can log into PSN without asking me to update i just played Black Ops for a few min Online and all good so far... i don't know about you but i think for some work fore some don't.
    What board do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by guzlar2003 View Post
    What board do you use?
    PS3USBJailbreak = AT64S

I have the same, and flash it with the *.hex but the PS3 doesn't boot if you use this flash.

Works on Maximus v1.. i'm new to this.

Just to let know i also try this on my OpenKubus AT90USB646 know as a Teensy ++1 and work all fine till PSN... ask for update if i want to connect PSN... but on system he show 3.55.

so for me is useless...

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News