Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    so you've been console gaming for more than 35 years.. did you invent your own console in 1976?

ok you must know best then.. LOL
    Who said anything about a console? And - if I'm not mistaken PONG was actually available at 1976 so it kinda IS a "console" Anyway, prior ZX-81, Apple II and so on I'm pretty sure some were gaming also on TI-57/58/59 or HP41CV and so on ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To Cheat:
    1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
    2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game

Enough said, mind you buying into the whole trophies and achievement nonsense is pretty stupid too in my opinion. It's just a cheap way of forcing the user to replay a short game and artificially enhance it's longevity, So they feel slightly less robbed when they find out they just spent 40 on a 4 hour long game. Just one step away from palette shifting a few sprites and speeding the game up.

If people want to use cheats offline (i.e not playing with/against someone who isn't) then fair enough, it isn't hurting anyone. If people want to use cheats to gain trophies, then also fair enough it isn't hurting anyone either but if someone really thinks the number of trophies they have is somehow cheapened by someone else who cheats and gets the same trophies? Yeah that person needs a life.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News