Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Using psfMod v0.9.7.2, and all it does is exits back to the xmb.

Had my hopes up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also have the spoof firmware, and after turning my copy of Final Fantasy VII into an ISO and putting it on my flash drive, the emulator actually freezes on the selection screen for the roms and just sits there until I have to use the switch on the back of the PS3 to turn off the power, because just using the button on the front has it trying to turn off forever.

Rather alarming situation that I don't want to deal with much, so here's to hoping this is just a temporary issue. I am just surprised this was made into such a big deal when I think the vast majority of users can't seem to get it to work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To get it working, make sure "NOTHING" else is plugged in the USB slot besides your USB Flash Stick, I got a black screen when my controller was plugged in/charging. Without it.. the pcSX loads just fine.

Damn the emulator doesnt emulate all the sound tracks. I can hear the characters in Mortal Kombat Trilogy but freaken the music audio track is not playing in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise327 View Post
    To get it working, make sure "NOTHING" else is plugged in the USB slot besides your USB Flash Stick.
    Nothing else plugged in, ended up even trying the CE-X version for psfMod, and it still booted me to the xmb..

Great news! Who needs GT5? Let's play GT1 and GT2, if you get a little drunk they will look almost the same!

Black screen, then returning to XMB

try renaming the bios to caps!

SCPH1001.bin

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    Fix :

1. Jailbreak the PS3 using the the USB port on the right.
    2. Once you have Jailbroken your PS3 unplug your Minimus and insert your External HDD into the USB port on the right.
    3. Run the Emulator and it should now be working.

I'm using the same payload and board as you and this works for me
    Thank You very much that way it worked for me, even though Castlevania crashed after the New Game sequence. +Rep

Must be the payload we are using. Tried this on my 60GB PS3 running 3.41 and using my PIC18XXF USB Board. Using Hermes v4b with PSN (doesn't work) and it black screens even when taking the PIC Board out and putting the USB HDD in. I have the correct directory Structure and BIOS file but it black screens and doesnt look like its even trying to read from my USB HDD. Nice idea though...

I click on the icon to load the emu, screen goes back for a few secs, then returns back to the dash.

Any ideas?

running 3.50 spoof

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News