Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry i could not see that link on the 1st page, the only download link i had access to was the .zip for the emu.

edit: thought that mu link was for the emu as well as the ps3news one, didn't realise it was for the bios lol

also might not be working cause i am using the 3.50 spoof hex, wish i had not deleted the old hermes v4b .pkg enabled folder so i could reflash with the older hex to try.
    Last edited by Osirisx; 11-29-2010 at 10:59 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    i've found a psx bios file and placed it in the bios folder along with my legal .bin .cue rip of ridgeracer in to the roms folder, tried to run the emu and i get a black screen

using the hermes v4b spoof 3.50 hex on a minimus v1.
    Fix :

1. Jailbreak the PS3 using the the USB port on the right.
    2. Once you have Jailbroken your PS3 unplug your Minimus and insert your External HDD into the USB port on the right.
    3. Run the Emulator and it should now be working.

I'm using the same payload and board as you and this works for me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    sorry i could not see that link on the 1st page, the only download link i had access to was the .zip for the emu.

edit: thought that mu link was for the emu as well as the ps3news one, didn't realise it was for the bios lol

also might not be working cause i am using the 3.50 spoof hex, wish i had not deleted the old hermes v4b .pkg enabled folder so i could reflash with the older hex to try.
    edit2: tried the bios file on the 1st page and still no luck

oh well it is not finished yet so can't wait for the final version

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    Fix :

1. Jailbreak the PS3 using the the USB port on the right.
    2. Once you have Jailbroken your PS3 unplug your Minimus and insert your External HDD into the USB port on the right.
    3. Run the Emulator and it should now be working.

I'm using the same payload and board as you and this works for me
    ok that worked for me too. i've always ran my mimimus from the left port with no issues tho, still thanks for the tip.

there is an issue with ridgeracer tho. you can't powerslide at all which realy does sux as it worked with the orignial ps. still that's probably to do with the emulator.
    Last edited by Osirisx; 11-29-2010 at 11:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Working for me with the first post bios.

Tested with Hermes V4B Spoof 3.50 and worked fine (i ran it on the "normal" left usb port) and PL3 Spoof 3.50 only work the DEV payload with peek and poke.

I played CTR and it has some glitches, for an example, some cars disappear in the menu and in the race. And there is some part when the game accelerate the animation and the music.

Question

Anyone tested it with 3.15 firmware?

cool

All i get when trying to load it is it goes back to the XMB

(Fat PS3 60g) PIC18F2455 board

I tried PL3 PSN-350SPOOF-341-no_unauth_syscall and PL3 PSN-350SPOOF-341-default_p

edit: i tried Hermes v4b PSN+350Spoof and just sits at black screen, And yes i have the bios in the bios folder.

#zzk2001

Try with PL3 PSN DEV and not the Default or NUA.

I have now tried EVERY payload from now till the start of the first jailbreak Most just go to a Black screen.

The only thing i can think of that could be wrong is that i am using a Pro Duo Stick to hold the Bios and PSX game, It would be much easier if he just have them install to the PS3 HDD like every other homebrew out there =( I don't have a USB HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    I have now tried EVERY payload from now till the start of the first jailbreak Most just go to a Black screen.

The only thing i can think of that could be wrong is that i am using a Pro Duo Stick to hold the Bios and PSX game, It would be much easier if he just have them install to the PS3 HDD like every other homebrew out there =( I don't have a USB HDD.
    I'm using the payload RockBox iPod 5G Hermes v4B + 3.50 Spoof + PSN and I keep getting black screen.

Hopefully this will be updated and I can get it to work. I have a whole bunch of PSX ISOs from a long time ago it'd be fun to actually play with a controller.

Let's also hope that the final version supports backup discs as well as iso's. (Heh, that's totally selfish, i know, since most of my own psx games are on discs for playing on a chipped psx. But probably there are others in the same situation.)

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News