Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ESWAMP View Post
    wait what. the PS3 already support PS1 games Right or is it only the Fat one ??
    Support original ps1 games, not backups!

Emulators FTW!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SWEET! I've been hoping on being able to play Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX on my PS3 again, but haven't been able to since I accidently reformatted my PS3 and now my games can't load on it

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice one, This is good news as built in Emu was going to be difficult to use as it reboots console and reset jailbreak mode to normal, this is just what was needed. Great improvements everyday! I wonder if a Ps2 Emu could be ported in the same way, would PS3 have the power without the emotion engine hardware? Imagine jailbroken slims gained ps2 compatibility.. What would Sony do then!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They'd incorporate the program into PSN and sell it along with PS2 games! That's how sony runs things

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    Nice one, This is good news as built in Emu was going to be difficult to use as it reboots console and reset jailbreak mode to normal, this is just what was needed. Great improvements everyday! I wonder if a Ps2 Emu could be ported in the same way, would PS3 have the power without the emotion engine hardware? Imagine jailbroken slims gained ps2 compatibility.. What would Sony do then!
    I would say that is is not impossible, is just very difficult. Lets hope that someone start to look this too.

Ahh yes, my psx games finally have some use again

Road Rash Jailbreak, anyone? see what I did there?

i've found a psx bios file and placed it in the bios folder along with my legal .bin .cue rip of ridgeracer in to the roms folder, tried to run the emu and i get a black screen

using the hermes v4b spoof 3.50 hex on a minimus v1.

wow amazing nostalgia here i come!! final fantasy 9 !!! crash bash haha abe odessy !!! castlevania omg thank you so much everyone, PS1 best system over all the old ones i love all of you ppl who made this !!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    i've found a psx bios file and placed it in the bios folder along with my legal .bin .cue rip of ridgeracer in to the roms folder, tried to run the emu and i get a black screen
    If you haven't already, it may be worth trying the PSX BIOS in the first post (MU link).

That is the one posted with the Emulator so it is definitely a working one, unless the black screen issue lies elsewhere.

Yeah, this is awesome. I wanted to play crono trigger again and ffix. Thanks for this man.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News