Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why would the graphic go all wonky when using the emu but when playing with the original disc inserted, the video is perfect ? I tried Crash Bash using the emu, boot up and all and able to hear the sound but the video display is all screwed up. Playing with the disc inserted is fine. Reason I don't want to play with the disc in the drive is I'm trying not to wear out the laser.. Any ideas ?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey guys,

i have a problem with my psx emulator. i can't load any savegames... saving is no problem but when i restart my ps3, i can't load the game. any suggestions ?

pls help
    Last edited by pogy025; 12-07-2010 at 12:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a possibility to run .iso images ?? I don't have any original PSX game, but I downloaded Thrill Kill and I'm desperate to play it again !??

I have android G1 + Hermes v4b + CE-X, tried to play downloaded games, but got blank screen after selecting iso image.

If you had read the article you would have seen that it supports loading from an .iso image.

Just a quick update in case anyone is seeking it, the PS3SX source code is available with the SVN link added to the main page now.

Can we get this signed for ps3 v3.55?

has anyone had any luck getting this to run Tony Hawks Pro Skater Ijust get music playing at high speed and black screen after rom selection.

Also do the different PSX BIOS out there affect which BIN files you can run ? i.e need an USA BIOS to play NSTC releases etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerMouse77 View Post
    Can we get this signed for ps3 v3.55?
    If i knew how, i would - dying to play UMK3 again

Quote Originally Posted by acelove View Post
    If i knew how, i would - dying to play UMK3 again
    Even if you signed it to make it work (which you could) the emulator itself would not work. This emulator needs dynarec (dynamic recompile) to work and is only possible because of the lv2 modifications in 3.41. By modifications I mean added syscalls and the use of lv1_undocumented_function_114 (i think, I know its 114 I just don't remember from memory what it is called).

Quote Originally Posted by rumblpak View Post
    Even if you signed it to make it work (which you could) the emulator itself would not work. This emulator needs dynarec (dynamic recompile) to work and is only possible because of the lv2 modifications in 3.41. By modifications I mean added syscalls and the use of lv1_undocumented_function_114 (i think, I know its 114 I just don't remember from memory what it is called).
    There ARE custom firmwares which allow syscalls.

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News