Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mckarlsson View Post
    but we will never know which Clone will have the best support, for example: updates, etc...
    If its a direct clone then I would expect you could also use the PS Jailbreak's firmware/updates on it.

I agree with nearly everyone. Will wait for a cheaper release. The more clones the cheaper it will be. If it does go down to $15 then I'll get 2 but at $150 I won't even get one.

Isn't it a hardware USB dongle? That means there will be NO free software version so why are people still asking for it?
    It's just like the PSP battery. There is no software version. You still need the hardware battery even if it is software modded, its still a piece if hardware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    It's just like the PSP battery. There is no software version. You still need the hardware battery even if it is software modded, its still a piece if hardware.
    Or Pandora memory stick? Do you really need original one? Seems no..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If its a direct clone then I would expect you could also use the PS Jailbreak's firmware/updates on it.

I agree with nearly everyone. Will wait for a cheaper release. The more clones the cheaper it will be. If it does go down to $15 then I'll get 2 but at $150 I won't even get one.

Isn't it a hardware USB dongle? That means there will be NO free software version so why are people still asking for it?
    I think people are alluding to the fact that they would like to use their own USB stick and install free software on it.

While with the psp you did need a battery, it came with the psp. However I was told that the psp could be used as a fake stick and could emulate it.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News