Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3Stinger Clone Pics, Russia and Hong Kong Ban PSJailBreak

Sponsored Links
    While new pictures and stock of the PS3Stinger PS JailBreak clone are surfacing, Russia and Hong Kong have been added to the list of territories where PSJailBreak sales and distribution is being banned.

This news comes following Sony's victory in Australian courts and further legal action in both the United States and Sweden.

As seen in the YouTube video below courtesy of oldcake2828, Sony is examining packages at customs and seizing PSJailBreak and all clones of the PS3 modchip in Hong Kong.

In Russia, PSJailbreak has also been deemed illegal recently, to quote from MadFanboy.com (linked above): "Please note that any method of distributing counterfeit games for the PS3 is illegal.

As is illegal to manufacture, sale and use of any technical means to neutralize the defense of the use of pirated products."

Finally, some PS3Stinger PCB clone pictures are available below from both PS3Stinger's [Register or Login to view links] update and also PSGroove.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like sony is fighting the hacks with the law. Smart move sony I have to admit. To bad you can use a fricken calculator to hack your "unhackable" system.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Battle continues, let's see who will win Sony Vs Hackers

Till how long they can handle it ?! Exploit already floating...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At this stage of the game, what's the point? Seeing as how we can hack the ps3 with everything short of the kitchen sink, aren't they just wasting money on court fees and such?

I'm pretty sure most of the manufacturers will catch on and just market the devices as USB development boards and ship them blank if anything.

Really? This has to be a national news event? I am so glad I sold my PS3. BYE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tskiller View Post
    At this stage of the game, what's the point? Seeing as how we can hack the ps3 with everything short of the kitchen sink, aren't they just wasting money on court fees and such?

I'm pretty sure most of the manufacturers will catch on and just market the devices as USB development boards and ship them blank if anything.
    Maybe it how you said that but i couldn't help but laugh, almost 4 years and the uncrackable system gets hacked with a high school calculator lol

Since when does china care about piracy? Aren't they the leader in piracy?

i do however like seeing the fact they booted up the device and show it working. Isn't that breaking the law right there?

Exactly! The cat has already escaped out of the bag SONY!

hahaha... they seem really desperate, but yeah I see the clones being marketed differently and blank as said above to deem itself legal

This really doesn't matter considering there are several devices you can buy to use this exploit on. You would have to put an immediate ban on all GSGroove/PSFreedom ported devices, like Android phones, calculators, development boards like the Teensy etc...

I feel bad for anyone who paid 120$ for an official psjailbreak only to have it seized.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News