Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ramensama View Post
    Since when does china care about piracy?
    Hong Kong isn't part of China. It is still under autonomous rule.

But Russia, out of all places?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vikeor View Post
    Hong Kong isn't part of China. It is still under autonomous rule.

But Russia, out of all places?!
    Well - corruption is the easiest way to "apply law" - so guess HOW did Sony pushed that through?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Well - corruption is the easiest way to "apply law" - so guess HOW did Sony pushed that through?
    who has the money has the power.. I ordered my psbreak from digimartz hopefully it passed customs before they started to search for them. i replied and they replied :Thank you for your business! Your item is shipped on 14, Sep, it will take about 7-10 business days to reach you destination.

It should be safe to pass customs, please kindly wait for several days, only time will tell..

Being professional lawyer in my country I can't hold myself from commenting on it. Although I live near Russia, our law systems are 90% the same.

First of all, this document comes not from parliament/president/cabinet of ministers/goverment agencies/internal affairs office etc. but form "Association of combating computer piracy". It's a group of people, just like regular a club. They have no competence in creating new rules and/or laws. Their documents literaly mean nothing.

Secondly. They claim they'll "notify goverment agencies about copyright infrigement...." Note: they wont arrest you/send you in jail/rule out sentence, they'll just notify. That proves more futher they have no competence in this.

And the last, but not least, they say "violation of copyright and selling the devices, that enable such violation is illegal". After seeing art.146 of the Criminal Code of Russia, we can see, that of course, copyright infrigement is a crime, but there is no word about selling the devices to weaken system protection.

And, by all means, what about using jailbreak as "fair use" to backup your legally owned games? They lied and hoped the JB seller is as dumb as rock to see that there is no copyright infrigement in selling JB.

So, the JB in Russia WAS NOT banned, it's just a lame letter from the lame organisation who can decide nothing.

very helpful information to know. Hope it applys in the U.S. as well. Well i tell you this. i have 2 daughters that rips my games apart if they get ahold of them so this device is my savior.

Just like the wiii i back all my legal game up so they can't damage them. I proble been throught 15 game cause they scrach or eat my disk. so i see no reason why i couldn't use this for legal reasons.

i find it funny how everything works.. the xbox 360 was easier to hack but harder to go on about hacking (jtag). The PS3 was harder to hack but was easier to go on about hacking (USB port)..

i got a good laugh reading this post... SONY, i suggest you stop wasting your money and start on the PS4

My ps3 break made it past hong kong customs, guess this one sliped past them.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News