Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "Making things easy for the user to get their games working on external hard drives."

I wonder how.. Probably he mean "internal", because for example HAWX 2 doesn't work with the +4GB files on external, I have to copy it in PS3.. Would be cool with the Gran Turismo 5, coz now I don't have any free space for that on my internal drive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry for this ignorant question, but is this like OpenSplit where the large FAT files are converted to the smaller 666xx and then enables you to copy the game from your external HDD into your internal; or is it different in that it allows you to play your game straight away from your external HDD?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is just what I was wondering

Quote Originally Posted by bonetoke View Post
    sorry for this ignorant question, but is this like OpenSplit where the large FAT files are converted to the smaller 666xx and then enables you to copy the game from your external HDD into your internal; or is it different in that it allows you to play your game straight away from your external HDD?
    Nope - you can't play games with splitted files from external drive - this would only allow you to copy it back to internal as any other splitting application available so far.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News