Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I wrote it also in an other thread a day before, but nevermind. This method also works for every region. Means, use NTSC save from other guy with your PARAM.SFO PAL, no problems here.
    That may be true but we need a PS3 file resigner to make this better. Creating and over-writing saves is a much more time-consuming matter. We have a file/save resigner and you don't need all that.

Just resign and FTP directly over to the PS3. No need for having a save of the same type already on the HDD. See my point?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry for bumping an old thread but has anyone found a way to unlock locked save files.

I've created some content for Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and I want to share my save file with someone who can upload the content to psn. Because the save file is locked, non jailbreak users cannot simply copy the save from a usb disc to their console.

Is there any way around this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could i please get your RDD saves please?

i need help, i'm trying to get my saves from BCES00509 working on BCES00757

BCES00509 sfo [Register or Login to view links]

what's wrong, it's say me all the time corrupt data.
    Last edited by vartaxe; 03-20-2011 at 11:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I was having trouble getting my gt5 save back after I installed a new internal hdd, was able to fix it by making a new save ingame, then overwriting all files but the param.sfo via ftp at the save folder in home/game/profile_folder etc.

Thanks for the info!

links down.. can you pls reup it? thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News