Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oldest games are the best games good share thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ATTEMPT 17/09/2010 10:18:34 AM
    Trying to establish connection with 10 .0 .0 .5...
    FAIL: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network 0.0.0.10:21

Closing connection...
    Connection closed!

How can i manually upload?
    Last edited by BwE; 09-16-2010 at 10:18 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you get the demos to put on the ps3 if it can't connect to psn?

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    How do you get the demos to put on the ps3 if it can't connect to psn?
    you can download demo .pkg files from the link below.

http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=psn

By the way, i have 57 psn games i would be willing to share if someone figures out how to get them off the hdd and share with the ps3news community.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 09-17-2010 at 12:47 AM

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    By the way, i have 57 psn games i would be willing to share if someone figures out how to get them off the hdd and share with the ps3news community.
    Not a smart idea, I believe there was a news article or post saying that a file contained with PSN game installations includes your PSN and password. I don't remember the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    Not a smart idea, I believe there was a news article or post saying that a file contained with PSN game installations includes your PSN and password. I don't remember the specifics.
    i agree it wouldn't be smart if those files did in fact contain my PSN information. However it wouldn't be that hard to change my PSN email & password.

to be honest the easiest way to do it is by account sharing with trusted individuals. otherwise the hard way would be yes pulling them off the hd and putting them into the jb format.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriller View Post
    to be honest the easiest way to do it is by account sharing with trusted individuals. otherwise the hard way would be yes pulling them off the hd and putting them into the jb format.
    I understand what you're saying but i want to share them with the ps3 scene. Not just share them with a few friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    ATTEMPT 17/09/2010 10:18:34 AM
    Trying to establish connection with 10 .0 .0 .5...
    FAIL: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network 0.0.0.10:21

Closing connection...
    Connection closed!
    I got the same problem, FTP won't work, any ideas?

I installed Rub a Dub, installation went as usually. Tried to play the game, wanted me to go on PSN. Installed activation pkg, same result, wanted me to go on PSN for activation. So it seems games that require activation will not work at this time.

I was able to get on my PSN account through store.playstation.com & download Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. I had deleted it from my ps3 a while back, decided it was time to put it back on my ps3. It installed flawlessy using PSN Demo Installer, it did not require any activation. I don't know if the activation for this game was still stored on my ps3 or not. I do not remember ever having to activate any of my PS1 classics.

I have links to some PS1 classics if any fellow jailbreakers want to download & install to see if it will work.

I used a hex editor to get the links from the .xpd files in my download list on store.playstation.com
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 09-17-2010 at 02:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News