I'll give it a try... I managed to 'block' all my USB ports by setting them to UDF by poking some values in the kernel table of connected devices... Tried to format the hdd as exFAT and to mount it as EFAT but that didn't work either (error 0x80010037)...
Nope... still error 80010037... I formatted the disc as udf 2.50... I can't even get it working with regular FAT32 USB... trying to unmount it (works) and then to mount it back (doesn't work - error 8001002b).
I'll dump my lv2 and check the mount table for the BD rom and then will try to copy it to a usb mount table.
Edit: Some progress... I found out what one of the poke data means: pokeq( 0x800000000019282CULL, 0x63BD06664BFFD67DULL ); compared to original :63 BD 00 2B 4B FF D6 7D
This one patches the kernel to return XXXX0666 error, instead of the real one (like in my case 8001002B).
I changed it to 0000. I managed to unmount /dev_usb000 and mount it back... that's something.
I mounted my USB stick as /dev_bdvd and /dev_bdvd appeared in the root folder (without having original BD disc inserted)
Last edited by deank; 12-21-2010 at 01:18 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost