Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This does seem very good news indeed!

I must admit everyday the news seems to get more & more interesting, hopefully with this when its fully stable, we will all just be able to run a program which creates & installs a new CFW each time Pony introduce one without having to be an evil genius with the IQ of 237
    Last edited by buffaoo monty; 02-01-2011 at 03:11 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's great news!! thanks to the devs!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds good!

Banned User
    Exactly what was needed, instead of single releases of CFW`s a group of people working on one project, kinda like FSD for the 360, this is a much better idea, and will lead to great things.

Just what was needed, Great News!

well as long as it proves to be stable and efficient I Think this is a marvelous idea,ability to kinda personalize your own firmware, have the ability to get rid of some of those annoying icons.and ability to kinda set it up for your own personnal needs,as well like most I don't necessarily need all the bells and whistles of some of the cfw out there just the ability to run and load my own pkg files.

some need and or only use it for backups etc, who knows where this could all lead, but imo might actually help stop all this millions of new types of cfw out there and lead to 1 total all around cfw project, dunno just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    This is impressive! Perhaps too impressive - what I mean, if you let this loose in the wrong hands, you can just imagine how many "I bricked my PS3" post we will have! But, I have hope - KaKaRoToKS and an0nym0us are not idiots. I don't think it will be released prior it being idiot-proof!!
    The app has about 65 options for the users, the backend is robust, we tested almost every combination, on 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55, and tested it on over 15 different PS3 models, we had no bricks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepoo View Post
    please not another mfw modder... i can already see the thread names: "Need help on installing pkg on 3.56 MKW NO Log, No BD, etc." and "Need help on getting... running on 3.60 MKW BD, lv1, lv2, etc."

please stop making thousands of custom firmware modder tools and create firmwares. there more cfw's existing, there more problems will occour on compiling, patching, etc.

i hope those tool won't get the head, and cfw's like the one from Waninkoko will be the only one at the end.
    It's not "another" mfw modder.. there are *no* mfw builder released so far.. only .pup and .bsdiff files, which are all closed sourced. If waninkoko or kmeaw decides to stop working on it, then everything is lost and everyone needs to restart from scratch. This gives a unique framework for people to actually customize their MFW their own way. And to keep all the knowledge open sourced. Maybe you like waninkoko's firmware, but others may disagree.

good idea, I would also ike to have in XBM under video and game group some posibility to create subfolders where I can save for example. sport games, racing, first-person etc. Maybe it can be add by this utility.

I would just like to say one word for all your dedication and commitment in this..

Shukrun Br

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Awesome News! Great work you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by trasek View Post
    good idea, I would also ike to have in XBM under video and game group some posibility to create subfolders where I can save for example. sport games, racing, first-person etc. Maybe it can be add by this utility.
    Yeah, that's called "Group by album" I think, and you just need to press triangle, information, then edit.. press square in xmb for it to change the group mode..

oh, and that feature is in the official firmware...

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News