Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is a great idea for a program! i also really like the ability to "turn off" certain icons like netflix and video uploader. kakarotoks just needs to be mindful of keeping his real name a secret for a while.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    KaKarotoKs is brave guy he not afraid like others and the work he's doing for ps3 secene is fantastic.
    Right he also lives in Canada I think? I don't think SCEA could come after him like geohot, sven, fail0verflow etc. I know theres SCEA, SCEE, what are the others?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is the best project so far, I mean we have a "cfw" that is able to do piracy and run unsigned/signed code, but the ability to modify some of its core is a dream come true. Maybe a new dash like a previous poster said, or maybe add support for most of the video formats and containers out there to the native ps3 player. Lets see what comes out of this

looks very interesting... i'll keep my eye on it

Interesting project.

I wonder if something like this could enable region free BD playback? Thatīs been a option Iīve been hoping for.
    Anyways, keep up the great work.

WOW the project sounds awesome hope it will stay alive and updated to future FW's (like 3.56). I think it is very likely ^^

The coders these days are great keep it going. Nobody knows how the contributors are in person, even known coders like KaKaRoToKS and Hermes only use these names, nobody know who they are. So no need to worry.

PS: Many Team members of fail0verflow are not form the US so they don't have to care about the Geohot case at all , I think a lot of them are German and as far as I know they aren't nervous at all about the geohot case.
    Last edited by GotNoUsername; 02-01-2011 at 01:48 PM

This is a great idea, and with a lot of devs working on the same project who knows what will come about. Myself I am quietly excited about the way the scene is moving. Good luck team.

Where's DA when you need him... or is he part of the anony group

Looking forward to it....keep up the good work.

It's not that I like to go Off Topic, but KaKaRoToKS name is known. His name is Youness Alaoui, from his Twitter

"Bio: aMSN developer and project leader. Founder of PSFreedom and PL3. Moroccan, living in Canada. Working for Collabora"

I don't know about Hermes. But KaKaRoToKS seems not to be afraid of SONY. Maybe SONY CANADA isn't as powerful as SCEA.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News