and what's so special about this? why bother?
turns out this is a waste of time I think.
New features in v2:
1. Now supports peek/poke commands.
2. Backups on USB HDD can now run without an original game in the BluRay drive.
3. Works with Backup Manager 2.
Last edited by BwE; 09-24-2010 at 08:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
If there's a new PSGroove update or whatever, I want to directly flash it and don't wait for a company to get their stuff done ... I thought this would be pretty self explanatory
their program isn't encrypted and is coded with delphi, you can debug/decompile/disassemble it and or trick it into decrypting the update.
but i really don't see why i'd need invest time into this so i won't.
Their program may not be encrypted, but the updates are ... that's what this is all about. I don't understand why YOU don't understand it ... imagine you buy this product ... now Math and crew releases an update for PSGroove ... or somebody open a new fork with good features added to PSGroove, now there are 3 options:
1) PS3Key team releases an update with both forks combined into one image after 1 month of initial PSGroove release.
2) They Release an update, but forgot to add the other fork and its features.
3) They don't release any update at all.
So all 3 options are screwed ... so why not editing their Updater or breaking the update file encryption to update the PS3Key directly after new PSGroove updates are available and not have to rely on any company to get their crap ready.
Last edited by iCEQB; 09-24-2010 at 09:41 AM
look at what i found
maybe i can make it load psgroove files directly lol
If I was a PS3Key owner I'd want to be able to update my device the minute new PSGroove updates come out 24/7, but ya, I can see why those who are using different hardware don't have an interest in it also... the incentive falls upon PS3Key owners.