Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

hi

Sponsored Links
    hi, ps3key v 2.1 is good for ps3 5.30 version help pls...
    Last edited by clinttribu; 10-02-2010 at 05:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All the people that have trouble getting the blue light on the PS3KEY, I had the same trouble.

The trick is to put in the stick 4 times in a usb-port within 10 seconds !

Also when people are thinking that the 2 lights are not on (at the same time), remove the blue cap. It is very difficult to see if there are 2 lights on, with the blue cap.

If you tried over and over, and still have the feeling that it wont work... then just keep trying. It took me more than 30/40 tries untill I got the PS3KEY in UPDATE mode. (you pc also has to install the ps3key, so wait for that)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for trying to help but I wish it were that simple. It's not working, no matter how fast I unplug/plug it in. I can do 20 or 30 times in 10 seconds easy. I can stretch it out to 3 times in exactly 10 seconds, I've tried 4, 5, 6 times in 10 seconds. I've done it multiple, multiple times for long periods over and over....

...*returns from bathroom* Okay where was I, oh yeah, ps3key... no dice. It's not going into DFU mode. That little red light is all I get.

Cool

In case anyone has a login and can post the file here, the PS3Key Team have released PS3Key Firmware v2.2 now on their site.
    We have just made two very important updates available in the download area. These address a critical issue with the PS3 USB power supply and we encourage all PS3Key users to update immediately!

The update can be downloaded at: [Register or Login to view links]

We also understand that some people prefer to use the v1 ("original") PS3Key firmware as opposed to the new feature-enhanced v2 firmware. Therefore, this update has been made available for both versions. If you want to use v1 features, download v1.2; if you want to use v2 features, download v2.2.

The v2.2 update is also downgradable, so you can switch to v1.2 at any time if you wish to.

Thank you for your continued support for PS3Key!

------------------
    PS3KEY UPDATE v2.2
    ------------------

-------------
    Instructions:
    -------------

1. Run the PS3KeyUpdater_1.1.exe application in Windows. Make sure you are using version 1.1!

2. Connect PS3Key to your PC in update mode. To do this, simply insert it and remove it a few
    times in until both of the LEDs (both red and blue) light up at the same time.

3. Choose "File" and "Open" and then select the update file (ps3key_v2.2.upd).

4. Click "Update Now" at the top of the screen. This will only be active when the PS3Key is
    connected to your PC and both the red and blue LEDs are lit.

5. That's it! The progress bar will indicate when the update has been applied.

6. It is now safe to remove PS3Key from your PC and continue to enjoy using it with the
    new features!

---------------------
    New features in v2.2:
    ---------------------

1. A critical update to address issues with the PS3 USB power supply.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks scrow and +Rep!

Problem in the new PS3Key 2.2 firmware.

[Register or Login to view links]
    Hello, various users of elotrolado.net forums (including me) have been reported a problem in the new PS3Key 2.2 firmware update.

The problem is that light is alternating continuously from red to blue and PS3Key is not working, we had to go back to the 2.1 version to get the PS3Key working again.

It seems that the PS3 Slim users are having no problems, there are 3 or 4 people with 60GB PS3 and the update does not work for them, however there are several PS3 Slim users who have had no apparent problems.

Please, fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    Last edited by scrow; 10-03-2010 at 03:56 AM

Thanks scrow for both files and additional info about the issues ... +Rep!
    We have just made two very important updates available in the download area. These address a critical issue with the PS3 USB power supply and we encourage all PS3Key users to update immediately!
    REALLY? Erm - or is it something else they're trying to sneak in?

*Takes off the tin foil hat ...*

hi, i'm using PSJailbreak clone with ATMEGA32U2 chip on it. can i use this Open Hex directly ? just using FLIP to update my dongle ?

anyone with same chip already tried ?

Thanks!

Don't update to 2.2. It broke my PS3key, damn. It worked before this update, it's an official key with yellow sticker. I recieved that email telling me to update to 2.2 addressing critical errors, did that and it doesn't work in my PS3 slim nor can I get it back in update mode to downgrade the firmware. Damn.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News