Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anyone know if these clones can be removed after the jb? i only have 2 usb ports

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This clone I trust as its same guys as wiikey, I suppose only when you start the console like psgroove. There is no permanent solution yet. Will get this JB this week any day now

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Optionally PS3Key can be supplied with an "open" firmware which does not support backup loading. Users would then have to download a firmware update for PS3Key to get full functionality.

LOLOL I smell they are using the PSgroove teams hex files. phatetic.

Quote Originally Posted by asherungar View Post
    anyone know if these clones can be removed after the jb? i only have 2 usb ports
    Just get USB HUB - they cost peanuts nowadays

so many clones now... I'm sure they'll only get better and better...

Quote Originally Posted by asherungar View Post
    If theyre using the open source hex (which they most likely are) i would say yes, they can be removed.

All these clones do seem to be perfect clones as the description for all of them are identical to the original ps3jb. The only thing I'm interested in is whether or not they are going to be updateable to deal with Sony's inevitable blocking attempts.

Im still waiting to see if these clones will be supported for very long by there official sites or if you will just be able to download the latest PSjailbreak/PSgroove software and updated easily through third party, or homebrew firmware...

none the less its good to see another company went with a small bare-bones design similar to the ps3 jailbreak...

I order ps3key yesterday from modchip central as their stock will arrive on or around September 21.

I'll give my feedback as soon as I receive mine

Would be nice to see ps3Key answering some questions:

"Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive."

"Supports installing homebrew application on PS3 and external USB media."

I'm assuming you can use the internal hdd too for backups?

"Optionally PS3Key can be supplied with an "open" firmware which does not support backup loading. Users would then have to download a firmware update for PS3Key to get full functionality."

So if it comes to it, and PS3Key has let us down with no updates, can we use an open source firmware and put PSGroove on the PS3Key instead?

Otherwise I'd have pre-ordered already

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News