Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3Jig is already there dude jou are reinventing the wheel what i am missing?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never said that i make PS3jig but it's a different version here, BrandonW is the author of PS3jig, the actual modified version of PS3Jig is based on the source of PS3jig BrandonW to adapt my work on it and have a better way to use the JIG PSP possibility on PS3

What you are missing ? read all what i said recently about that ... this is for testing purpose for now and i need to check the result from different people

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How would someone exit service mode on the newer firmwares if this worked?

Don't worry, this don't put you into a stuck service mode

Ok I'm game then. I'm going to pick my son up from school but when I return I will use a fat psp on a slim ps3 on 3.70 and tell you what happens.

Thanks Natepig

It would lead some surprises if i read the result i want to see

For some person, the PS3 will boot normally but more long than usually and with a small clipping screen black to xmb

i will test it (although busy teting some other things i work on), i will test on a fat 40gb launch a slim launch with a psp 3001.do you need these results? also i want to talk to you about something nabnab, can you get on some irc to talk to you?

Yes i need a max of result thanks !! mmm it's been a long time i didn't go to irc... let me check

get in efnet and i will pm you asap (i'm at work for 4 more hours so no testing but i can tell you what i want to tell you)

Sorry i don't go to efnet

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News