Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In the near future,this program can be used for the downgrade of firmware 3.72 Sony?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If used correctly, yes. BUT you must know what you are doing!!! Remember that old fashion InFeCtUs downgrade? Same concept. (without solder, just flash)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm having nothing but issues. I know the first page says to do it over and over. And also that it says be on 3.55... but I'm on cfw. Do I need to be on ofw 3.55 or is it ok to do it using Kmeaw? And my PSP is on Prometheus-4 CFW which I think is still 5.55. And I am not doing this to downgrade lol... I am doing this because recently someone said it allowed ps2 backups to run.
    Last edited by 1Panic; 10-18-2011 at 10:00 PM

Pfft... well since you're on 3.55 you can run PS2 backups anyways. There's no need to bother with this. The only thing useful for this might be if your PS3 messes up or something.

Wrong. It can't play ps2 "backups" of course I can play "original" ps2 discs. But I got imports I want to play. So don't waste my time with judging what I want done.

Hmm... yet, it just doesn't seem like a PS3 JIG would allow PS2 backups to be played. I thought it had something to do with an External HDD and a USB device. I dunno much about PS2 backups.

i've done it now approx. 50 times... but everytime my PS3 boots into XMB after the JIG Request...

PSP is 1004 on 5.00M33-6 with 1.5 Kernel Add-On
    PS3 is CHECHG on 3.55.2 Rebug in Debug mode

any tips how to make it work? it's exasperating...

For me it worked while using psp firmware 5.50 GEN D3.

After updating to 6.60whatever, it stopped working!

can you describe exactly how you've done it and the technical info from the device you used (psp and ps3)

Edit: Did it, needed to downgrade again and update to 5.50 GEN D3 (this worked after 55 attempts!!)

now i'm ready to make a debug one out of it
    Last edited by HellX; 11-17-2011 at 12:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Project: PS3Jig v1.00 PS3 Factory / Service Mode Jig Modifications

Last year a PS3Jig v1.00 PS3 Factory / Service Mode Jig dongle for Sony PSP was released by Brandon Wilson, and today I have made available a PS3Jig modification that attempts to support all PSP models followed by Test 4.0 for those interested in experimenting and sharing your results here.

Download: PS3Jig Modified by Nabnab / PS3Jig Modified by Nabnab (Test 4.0)

I need people who have a PSP (even PSPGo or PSPStreet) it suppose to work on every PSP now, i use a dongle ID = 4444

Also I need you to post your result (even if it doesn't work for you, please let me know, it's important)

This is a test to boot your PS3 into service mode with the help of a PSP. Like i said all the PSP is compatible and all the PS3 users can test it:

1- I need result from every version of PS3 (SLIM/Fat)
    2- You can test with the first firmware of the PS3 to the latest one (need the result)
    3- Post your result with the revision of your PS3

Just need to transfer the path PS3JIG (including the files) to your path PSP/Game, launch your CFW or LCFW and boot PS3 JIG from the XMB game of the PSP.

Oh yes for the PS3 Slim, you need to unplug the alimentation cable and plug in and press fast power on/off button and eject button (because when you plug the PS3 slim, the PS3 slim turn on alone without pressing the power button)

That's all for now

Project: PS3Jig v1.00 PS3 Factory / Service Mode Jig Modifications

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Nabnab; 02-02-2012 at 08:59 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News