Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the signed version of PS3Jig works?
    You mean on official psp firmware? i have psp on CFW so not much use, I don't fancy flashing OFW on my old 1000.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, i signed it for OFW. Just wondering if it runs. Even on CFW it should run without the need for kernel mode.

edit: i dunno much about PSP but a signed eboot.pbp should make things easier for those on OFW.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 02-06-2011 at 09:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    Please help me downgrade fat CEHH06 PS3, I did not succeed in downloading his downgrade, FW 3.56 and problems in life right now if he was a red screen appears right inscribed "A serious error has occurred. Contact technical support assistance" Please help me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Read the first page:
    DO NOT USE IT ON FIRMWARE VERSION 3.56 OR HIGHER UNTIL YOU READ OTHERWISE ELSEWHERE.

you can send it to sony or wait. if your a smart guy hopefully you learned that you can't just jump into a "scene" and expect to do what you want. a scene is basically the group of websites, poeple and information that make up a particular hobby, in this case ps3 modding.

you need to learn how the scene progressed from the start to know that what you want to do is possible. this is a prime case, yes downgrading by this method was possible but 1. it is still relativly new and 2. things change.

best of luck.

Banned User
    This is great. Finally a PSP that hacks the PS3. Take that $ony.

Too bad I already sold my psp... Well psp's. Both of them. To accomadate my girlfriend... Well, I should say ex now.

Lesson learned!

re

has anyone suceeded in downgrading with this yet ?

I just want to see the 'service mode' box on my PS3, I don't want to do anything exciting with it. I'm on Kmeaw 3.55. What do I do, just flick the PS3 off, start PS3Jig, flick it on, power-cycle and wait? And when I'm done, should I just power everything off and it'll be fine next time I use it normally?

will this downgrade my ps3 slim back to 3.41?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News