Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your asking something impossible for me. I have waited best part of 10 years for a new SSX, but the other one I can as I've never heard of it.

When can we expect a more detailed report of your progress?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would tell more soon, just please be patient, it's difficult, it's just need to be sure that don't put anyone on a bad problem (i already have a semi brick but it works nicely)

also i want to kiss a special team who make cfw that a member insulted me of bs, etc... and make a program that follow what i said (please don't but that into a drama, it's just a joke)

Now the PS3 scene wake up finally

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok no worries I guess its better to be sure of everything so you don't end up like wanikiko.

If it's an testing issue like what happened with Waninkokos cfw, there are many people with modchips in the scene who would be willing to help you bring about such an achievement. You could even post it here with a disclaimer saying it's for testing purposes for people with modchips and these are the requirements/instructions. You would get to your ultimate goal of decyphering DRM dongle much quicker. Just my 2 gil, Kupo!

Do the thing and ps3 just boot to xmb ? Unknown Usb Device

1- Version of PS3 (Phat)
    2- Firmware of the PS3 3.41 (before rsod 3.55 downgrade to 3.41 using PS3 FactoryServiceMode Tool v0.1 and RSODfix Lv2diag.self v0.1

System settings tells 3.41 in recovery mode it tells u need fw 3.56 or later (Spoofed to 3.56 after downgrade) I need to downgrade again using my psp

3- Revision of PS3 CECH-L04 and psp 2, 5.50 GEN-D3

what am I doing wrong ?

Sorry for all, I will reveal all my works this week and i will leave the PS3 scene, i lost too much time and PS3 on that, i try to fix some stuff and i will reveal all, the method, etc...

You can say thanks to a certain team, etc... that they don't have any respect for other and want to be so famous and think with di... than mind, also don't trust anybody that sell the dongle (please) make business with free work, free stuff.

I was talking about something last weeks, they completely follow what i said and i receive some free insult from them and others.

About the PSP, it was a test to help anyone that have a PS3 up than 3.60+ and want to install a debug firmware (for the people who have a PS3 that come with a firmware up 3.60) and a possibility of free downgrade for the people that have a PS3 come down 3.60+ and want do downgrade

They don't want to reveal anything because that will kill the business they made

Not CFW 4.0 it's a lie
    Not possibility to launch PS3 3.60+ it's a lie
    Not possibility to have functionnality it's a lie
    etc...

All is a lie from this dev that don't want to help you, that want to keep stuff for them, they use Sony SDK to make stuff, they use the SDK to boot and check everythings they want. they scared because actually if you put your PS3 into a debug, you would have a strong access to the system that allow you to launch everythings you want to use a syscall/payload that allow to execute self into kernel mode and with special attribute debugging the self you saw on the PS3 -> PSP/PS1/PS2 can be executed under debug, you can even make a pkg debug app of that...

You want to extract elf from a self, simple you take elf_builder and you make your own self with your own signature... don't need npdrm that can be boot under debugger mode. you want to launch game up 3.60+ -> debugger mode that allow everythings to be executed if you have a simple self (you don't need multiman, just a file manager) You want to disassemble a self -> use ppu-lv2-objdump

This is just the small part, everythings will be here this week.

After all that, i want to thanks everyone that supported me and my works, also thanks for your help guys to test and check everythings
    I will reveal also what i did that the PS3 4.0 can detect the jig as a know device (it's simply, stupid and a fail of Sony)

Please don't trust some dev that lie to you... why some dev said that they leave the scene, stop that etc... it's just because they have enough stuff that they need it... they don't care to help.

Like a certain team don't do anything for few month, like this guy that many people respect and he said so much BS about some secret they want to keep... that make me piss off. First they don't thanks anyone, i post a big info and how to make something, they release and thanks to GRAF finally, they need to wait until now to say some stuff like that.

Forget about dongles you waste your time because anyway they make this with stuff from other and it's the same people that is behind some cfw, some free stuff... like to lie to you and laugh behind you, they are so dumb, they buy the stuff we sell that we make with free and crappy small code.

NabNab Thanks for all, and thanks for your hard work... If you need something in the future, please contact with me to be tester for anything. I'm waiting for your releases this weekend to test that.

All my support for great sceners like you!

From Spain...
    Last edited by Smacks; 02-06-2012 at 11:05 AM

Thank you so much for all of your hard work Nabnab! Screw the haters, they don't know it.

Nabnab it's bad and i'm sad to lose you but most things you say will not have any effect. The average user believe them and is not able to use his brain. So you know the private irc chat with real developers and not that scene donkeys where i am and then users like sanctumslayer post some things like in the other thread and believe that we just talk and dono understand what those so called scene devs really do and that they fake the whole scene.

But i will stop to talk about work and give them others a possability to steal work. If something is found or done i will release and slap the whole scene.

You can not even ask for help and tell some one on what you work in case of this scene fakers will steal work and put it on there way how good they are and to get more fame and as i said the average user don't understand and then diss the one they really try to help.

I've said it already in the other thread, they have the last months nothing done in case of drm dongles, no help of them, dean told that he is not working on mm anymore and that it is not of him and after we have told all this things and come closer to give the whole scene something good they quick release stuff and dean come back just to not get unmasked and as i said the average user just eat all that bs and attack with not knowing what is really going on.

I'm begging you don't release your infos. For what ? They just attack and call to use we only talk but dont deliver so for what you want to release your findings ? But its up to you

Before want to load a LV2kernel.self correctly, you also need to patch a certain sprx, just in case

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News