Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you take Test4.0 with a PSP, this don't put you into a service mode, it's simply a syscall that the PS3 answer...

actually it's more than that because on the firmware 4.0, i try something different and the firmware 4.0 recognize the USB device as a device know (not anymore unknown device)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is the problem, even if this could work on OFW 3.7+/4.00 & the PS3 go to the factory mode, you cannot get out from that mode !!! you'll need an E3-Flasher & an old dump. But if it's real & this work on new firmwares it will be a very very good progress.

SONY block using USB Dongles since the OFW 3.56 but who know may be it will work with the PSP or the PS-VITA (the day when we could launch unsigned code on it of course)

OK, it's clear now but tell us more about this test of syscall ?? what is your objectif ? what you want to do clearly ?

Thanks in advance nabnab
    Last edited by landon; 02-04-2012 at 06:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys last time now we say that: THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SERVICE MODE !! IT'S A SYSCALL TEST NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS TO TIME !!

And the objective of it or for what a syscall can be used this will tell you google. [QUOTE]System calls can be roughly grouped into five major categories:
    Code:
    Process Control.
    load
    execute
    create process
    terminate process
    get/set process attributes
    wait for time, wait event, signal event
    allocate, free memory
    File management.
    create file, delete file
    open, close
    read, write, reposition
    get/set file attributes
    Device Management.
    request device, release device
    read, write, reposition
    get/set device attributes
    logically attach or detach devices
    Information Maintenance.
    get/set time or date
    get/set system data
    get/set process, file, or device attributes
    Communication.
    create, delete communication connection
    send, receive messages
    transfer status information
    attach or detach remote devices
    About or main goal we have told now for many times: KILL DRM DONGLES

How? Both put your PS3 retail into Debugger mode to be able to do stuff that a normal ps3 would say in human words: Huuu please what ? Man i dono understand you ?

But in Debugger mode the ps3 would say in human words: Yes Sir ! Im on my way, DONE ! Something else to do Sir !?

Hope that make it now clear for everyone

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nabnab, I have a PS3 on 3.66 OFW, and I can help you with my PSP 1004 (that is on 5.00 M33-6). But, I have a question of this: If I can put my PS3 in service mode, how can I do to put later that on normal mode? With this Jig-PSP can I downgrade my PS3 on 3.66 OFW to 3.55/3.41? My PS3 is CECHG 04 model (256MB) with 40GB of HDD.

Sorry for my English if I said any mistake (that I'm sure that I sayed some mistake's LOL), I'm from Spain, if you need some tester for test this experiment, you can contact with me. I've been tester in the past with other projects like CFW 3.55.

Like i said, it's so confuse.

PS3jig is based on Factory/Servide mode program of BrandonW (using the source of this program to make my own stuff) but is not anymore related to the Factory/Service Mode

let's call that a new program that can exploit your PS3, i need to fix something and release a new version later with more explanation but this is to exploit All the PS3 up than 3.60+ also.

i can answer for sure and like i said to Natepig you don't gonna be stuck on a service mode because this don't put you on a service mode .

Ok, thanks Nabnab for your quickly answer I tested this Jig on my PS3 cechg04 (256MB) on 3.66 OFW (with PS3JIG folder), and I've got a "nice" black screen LOL, but resetting PS3, it can back to normality...

Thanks for the result

OK, I understand now, hope you'll be lucky in your project, keep-us infirmed with your projects evolution's

Quote Originally Posted by Nabnab View Post
    Thanks for the result
    Thanks to you for your work. When you release next version, I'll test that also.

Good luck!

Nabnab thanks for the update. What I'm not entirely clear about is does this project relate to the highly touted team acid CFW or is this a separate project? It seems to me it's the latter. If so, how come not much new info about the team acid CFW that could play 3.60+.

Or is this psp jig project just too important to put on hold. I'm guessing it all related though. Writing this from my iPhone and just waking up. Sorry if some of it is not clear.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News