Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok no problem I am patient and not tired.

Sponsored Links
    Ok Natepig and everyone who have a PS3 Slim/Fat with Firmware 4.0 can test this (normally you should see no problem of detecting USB Device under the xmb and also a large boot)
    Attached Files Attached Files

It gives the same as before but like you said the "unknown usb device" message is gone. Still nothing on the psp though

Haha nice, the unknown usb device is gone the firmware 4.0 recognize the USB device anyway i still working on it but don't worry what i expected work

Can you say exactly what the end product of your research could be if all goes well? Also when will your next test payload be ready?

Try this version on the 3.55 you would see a unknown usb device message

It's too help my research and to have the possibility to exploit it on every firmware. My next test, i don't know, still need to keep working on it, this is just a partial testing that can lead.. remember that the PS3 only load what the system recognize

Ok good luck with you endeavour!!! I am always willing to test for you on slims 3.55, 3.72, and 4.00 but please be gentle with the 3.55. I would be willing to risk a brick on the 3.72 or 4.00 if you ended up thinking it would be worth the gamble.

Don't worry, this don't affect your system, it doesn't look like anymore a PS3jig (thanks to BrandonW for the source, that i can play with it)

for now, just think that is a proof we can use this into firmware 4.0

Hm, i don't know if i can do this tests because my psp is in 6.60 cfw...

Like i said it works on every PSP this is not the same version of BrandonW and not related into it i just use the source of BrandonW to exploit the PS3 with a PSP

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News