Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the psp reacts only when the old Key's are the high leveld ones, but now he knows that the PS3 still recognice that there is something and maybe doing something but a very little step before it finished it stops because the keys have been changed.

Anything like that should be it or? I think that would be a very simple explanation.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think there is a definite process going on, hence why the ps3 hangs at boot. Then when the process times out for lack of authentication from the psp, the ps3 eventually boots.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try a different port and also use the method i said about the PS3 Slim (unplug alimentation cable -> press power on fast before the PS3 slim turn on alone) it's a stupid security of the PS3 slim to prevent any jig.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nabnab cfwprophet:

1st i want to clarify that i didn't mean that you were trying to do the same thing they do just a similar way (run code files at boot through a jig),and i understood why you needed those tests, that's why i said that "it probably was for the debugger mode or something entirely different,will try it tomorrow cause my psp is entirely out of battery (i haven't used it in months).

2nd i do want to speak to one or both of you privately about some of my ideas/findings and i want to ask you a couple of things. So if possible pm me some irc to talk to you (make a channel just for that purpose maybe?).

this can be turned on/off in rebug. i have made my phat launch 40gb to do it. when i turn the switch on the back it starts the system.
    Last edited by peshellas; 02-02-2012 at 06:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do you mean "power cable" when you say "alimentation cable"? If so then its the same method for the original usb jigs and clones. I did this the correct way like I used to do with my ipod touch.

yes that's what he meant you can turn this off in rebug so that your test will be easier guys.

Sorry Natepig, unplug the power cable and plug just a little bit the time to press power button and eject before the PS3 slim turn on alone ...

try different port and check again if you have any message

I really respect you guys for what you a attempting so don't take this the wrong way, but what is being said is a little confusing. I am going to put step by step what I think you want done, please correct me if I have it wrong.

1. Take out the power cable from the back of ps3
    2. Put it back in.
    3. Start Pspjig on the psp.
    4. Press power then eject very quickly on ps3 once usb driver has started.

Like I said before I find the instructions so far a little confusing and for the sake of your research, clear step by step is needed.

ok I just saw your reply before I posted this.. Before everything else the psp should already be running pspjig?
    Last edited by Natepig; 02-02-2012 at 06:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nabnab mate you use rebug right? anyway have you enabled some option in the debug settings that says "reset on power on" or something similar? thats what enables (and disables) what you just said.

You almost correct and i don't think you put us on a wrong way, don't worry Natepig, it's also my fault and my english .

1. Start PS3jig on the PSP wait to be on the PS3jig interface and plug the usb cable of your PSP to your PS3
    2. Take out the power cable from the back of your PS3 slim
    2. Plug back your power cable to the PS3 and fast before the PS3 slim turn on alone, you press power button and eject button (apparently this security come with the firmware 3.50)

And that all

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News