Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jhauth11 View Post
    how do you add other payloads?
    It probably wouldn't hurt to check the included readme.txt file, but it was also discussed in the last few posts HERE which may help as well.
    How do I use a different payload?

Obtain a TI-84 Plus/Silver Edition AppVar containing the payload's data and transfer it to your calculator. (It can either be in RAM or you can archive it; it doesn't matter.)

Once on the calculator, specify you want the jailbreak to use that external payload (known as the "stage 1" payload) by going into the 5) Options menu and using [LEFT] and [RIGHT] arrows to select it, then choose "Save." These options are stored in an AppVar called "PS3JBOPT". It would be wise to archive this so you don't have to re-apply the options whenever your RAM resets.

How do I create one of these payload AppVars?

You can use the converter to encapsulate a binary file of payload data in an AppVar variable for tansferring to your calculator. This is a command-line VB.NET 2.0 program; if you don't like it, create your own using the file format specification on ticalc.org.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33m4n View Post
    This is just the additional payload that you can use with brandonwilsons latest Ti84 app, right?
    Yes, thats it! Just send the file to your TI and play with no Bluray inside.

Works great here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh i'm sorry. i must have downloaded it from another site wih out the readme.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by teltras View Post
    Yes, thats it! Just send the file to your TI and play with no Bluray inside.

Works great here.
    Hermes v2 doesn't really work for me. Games that load perfectly fine with Hermes v1 doesn't work with Hermes v2 on my system. I've managed to compile my own version of PSGroove Ti84 with BD Emu so I can play games with a disc in the drive, but I'd like to have Hermes v1 also. Guess I'll try and compile it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by slifer1231 View Post
    here is the one with backup support. it uses Hermes v2.
    this does have bdemulation enabled it also has hermes built it?

Hi,

I made a AppVar file containing the Hermes v3 payload with help from a post by Kally12 (thanks). Works on my calculator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beat me to it, but here's mine if his doesn't work.. i have ran Street Fighter IV without patching through obm with this and it works perfect.. awesome game I almost deleted.. haha..
    Attached Files Attached Files

So what is stage 2 for?

I´m a Hermes fan. With Hermes V3 tested so far:

F1 2010 doesn´t need patch! Racket Sports Move Doesn´t need patch!

Great Work

thank you guys for your continued support of the Ti-84 and the PS3 jailbreak

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News