Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So thats what i already did! so its already upgraded? strange way to upgrade a dongle, freezing it! very different from the video that they show us on how to upgrade it.

Thanks for the info

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great review, that's exactly the same model I have, I'm satisfied with it, but will soon buy one P3Hubı in black color to have more free USB ports.

If your PS3 Break v1.1 is based on AT90USB162 like mine you can upgrade it using Flip software from Atmel, is free and easy to use! Just grab an hex here on the site (blackcat, teensy 1.0 or at90usb162 off course!) and use it, the only drawback is the leds working inverted, light on boot and off when jailbreaked, I can live with that!
    Last edited by solrac1974; 10-19-2010 at 06:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would go for the P3Hub2!

I am making an review as we speak ^^

Got stung with the fake 1.0 long pic version of this crap dont buy one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by rommy667 View Post
    Got stung with the fake 1.0 long pic version of this crap dont buy one of these.
    Without the upgrade button? if you have the button theres a new upgrade software in there site for v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by pmscunha View Post
    Without the upgrade button? if you have the button theres a new upgrade software in there site for v1.0
    Yeah, for the short version. They fooled the customers with the non upgradable long version.

Now they're updated to 1.2 version from 1.1v to make the v1.0 disappear quickly from the news post. (so everybody <retailers, buyers> will forget about it) I wouldn't support these. I got a PS3KEY and happy with it.
    Last edited by Torochan; 10-19-2010 at 09:16 PM

Question

Which hex file did you use? is it the Hermes V4 fixed for PIC18FXXXX? could you write down a simple step by step on how to flash the ps3break 1.1 with the new V4 hex? thanks in advance..

i've been searching for 2 days on how to update with the latest hex file.. even tried iLLNESS's hex.

i have just register to ask you this

i also have ps3break v1.1 but i dont know on what is based, is there any software or something like that-that can tell me on what chipset is based my ps3break without opening?

i'm just asking incase they become slow with updates like hermes v4b and i can't wait don't know why takes so long to release new update, they were pretty fast with all updates except last one.

thx for any info
    Last edited by mod632; 10-19-2010 at 11:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where did you order yours from?

the picture on the ps3break site (ps3break.com/Truth.asp) clearly shows a PIC on it.

Maybe the delay, was due the creation of 1.2 ps3break..

i bought the 1.2, waiting the arrival - 10 days (portugal)
    Last edited by N3lson; 10-20-2010 at 12:28 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News