Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does anyone actually know what usb board there is in that chip cause ps3break is VERY VERY slow with their updates and i could be nice to try out the newest hermes.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont know, but in the 1.4b hex File, i see PIC18F2550 in the last lines...
    Last edited by Caberhagen; 10-19-2010 at 12:31 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just flashed it with the HERMES V4. So it fits and works. Although it still freezes my PS3 when i want to scroll in XMB through my list of movies (24 Movies with preview channel-icon)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by msu4561 View Post
    does anyone actually know what usb board there is in that chip cause ps3break is VERY VERY slow with their updates and i could be nice to try out the newest hermes.
    Why you think they are slow ? There are updates weeks for week, today Burner file V1.4c is released.

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    I just flashed it with the HERMES V4. So it fits and works. Although it still freezes my PS3 when i want to scroll in XMB through my list of movies (24 Movies with preview channel-icon)
    hi, are you referring to ps3break v1.1 WITH hermes V4 hex? how do you do that? i can't find the latest hex on their website.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Why you think they are slow ? There are updates weeks for week, today Burner file V1.4c is released.
    1.4c is for v1.2? can i use it for v1.1?

1.4b is for v1.1, its the same as 1.4c and 1.4a, but for v1.1 ps3break.

To the OP: what were your experiences upgrading the ps3break. This is important information, especially with the fiasco with the 1.0.

Was the upgrade trouble free??

Quote Originally Posted by demeter View Post
    how do you do that?
    http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-now-released/

Quote Originally Posted by SaveU View Post
    To the OP: what were your experiences upgrading the ps3break. This is important information, especially with the fiasco with the 1.0.

Was the upgrade trouble free??
    Upgrading was sort of without problems. Had to erase it multiple times and it the program stopped a few times at VERIFYING...

But overall it worked perfect ^^

man..upgrading ps3break v1.1 is starting to piss me of, first everytime that i want to upgrade, after i select the hex file (ps3break_v1.4b) and press program/verify the erase starts and complete then programming starts and complete then Verify runs and verify starts and puff, it freezes, the bar is full but the program dont let me do nothing and verify started is stuck... everytime.

And the best part is to start all over i must plug off an in again, last time i did that the cover of the dongle comes out and now i have 3 pieces! one the cover , another the board! i can see the interior and the upgrade boton jumped out! crap...

How did you manage to upgrade yours? step by step.

Its not so hard lol -.-

1. Start the flash program
    2. push upgrade with pen/sharp object
    3. open the hex
    4. push Program/verify
    5. When it says verify started and it "freezes" shut down the program
    6. Profit

I guess the app can't read the VERIFY=TRUE signal from the stick and it stays in a loop.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News