Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3Break Team Announces PS3 3.50 Firmware Downgrader

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to the Infectus and E3 Card Reader PS3 Downgrader news, today the PS3 Break Team (and the PS3Key/EcliPS3 Teams) have also confirmed they have a PlayStation 3 Downgrader for 3.50 Firmware consoles incoming.

Below is a picture, and the announcement from their site, linked above:

Currently, news spreads on Internet regarding some brand dongle companies have capable of downgrading PS3 firmware from v3.50 to v3.41.

PS3Break dongle is ultimate testing. It will be officially launched in the next few days! please expect together !

So it appears all of the PS JailBreak PS3 modchip clone devices will utilize the PS3 downgrader functionality, and here is to hoping a free version also surfaces soon.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing the news trasek, I am moving to the PS3 Hacks section and main page now and +Rep.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great news !!! now we need the free solution

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bdflorin View Post
    great news !!! now we need the free solution
    Second this, the only thing that we need now is the free solution

The more branded dongles that get it, the more chance of the "secret" being out, BRING IT ON!!! So I can upgrade and downgrade at my wish...

I can't imagine the wait will be too long... mainly as the PS3 scene has just as talented folks as the cloners do. Still, for those without the required hardware on hand these PS3 downgrader clone devices will get cheaper as more of them surface due to competition.

Give it 2-4 days!

I AM 99.99% Sure that it will be open-sourced, and I would love to see the encryption! Might be able to decrypt it!

LoL x3Max Gets it now HAHA.
    Last edited by Luckluka; 12-04-2010 at 09:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lol looks like cloners have better devs than the scene. Or maybe they share, or some of the devs like money.
    Last edited by BwE; 12-04-2010 at 09:34 AM

These news actually do mean that it's gone open source. The PS3Break is just an ATMEL (or PIC, depends which version you have) chip with a USB stick directly built onto it. There will probably be no encryption as (kinda ashamed to say this as PS3break is my way of jbing my ps3) the PS3Break team kind of does nothing except take other homebrewers' stuff, put it in their firmware and publish it on their site.

The PS3Break team doesn't code, but meh. Great news that this is coming. The best encryption they can do is put the truth inquiry code found on the box of the PS3Break and have it required for the downgrade, but that can be bypassed or a generator can be made for a key if someone finds out the algorithm of the truth inquiry code.

Expect every board to have the downgrader option VERY soon.

It's easy! Make it this way, if they release it onto the ps3break atmel version, then the only thing you need to do is update to new version.

Open atmel flip, save hex file as something, and done.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News