Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3Key downgrade - to be released within 48 hours

Sponsored Links
    The PS3Key Team announced the following today:

The PS3Key downgrade firmware is now ready and will be released within the next 48 hours.

Sponsored Links

Downgrade of EcliPS3 is Coming Soon

Sponsored Links
    Below is the offical statement from the ecliPS3!..
    We Are Proud To Annunci That in a couple of days We Will Release the New Frmware V1.4 for Eclipse.Among The Various Improvements We Will add Into the firmware to The Possibility The PS3 downgrade from firmware 3.50 to firmware 3.41 or lower 3.15.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

eclips3.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have merged your news submissions in the thread of the initial PS3Key and EcliPS3 announcements now.

So by the way everyone is talking that, we are gonna have to spend some cash on this downgrader, or will it be the case that the dongle we have currently will just be updated i have ps3 Break 1.1 and a x3Max.

It seems like all these usb dongle developers are making a downgrade available. i wonder how long will it before an open source version becomes available...

PS3Yes Release Free PSGRADE Downgrade Hex - Works on All AT90usb162 Boards
    I have the ps3 usb jailbreak adapter. Is it possible to load the hex from AT901287 to my Stick and downgrade a 3.50FW ? Because the new software of the ps3 usbjailabreak adapter says Version 1.2.7 add the function that you can reprogram ps3 usbjailbreak from any HEX file!

Someone know it's possible?
    Last edited by mckarlsson; 12-07-2010 at 03:44 PM

PS3 Break Team to Release Downgrade Mode Firmware

PS3 break official site just released the Downgrade news, here is the quote for you:
    Hot news: PS3break V1.0 Downgrade Mode Firmware has been tested successfully

Ps3breakV1.0 Downgrade Mode Firmware will be issued today,but PS3BREAK V1.1 and V1.2 Downgrade Mode Firmware all the users concerned is testing and will be released later.Please pay more your attention to PS3BREAK official news closely.
    So, from the news, we know that they will release Ps3breakV1.0 Downgrade Mode Firmware in the later time today , but notice, it is the Ps3breakV1.0 , available for PS3 break V1.0, they are still testing the V1.1 and V1.2, and then will release it in the later time. Let's waiting for the update.

I moved your post to the existing thread... we don't need multiple articles on the same news.

Also below is PS3Break Firmware1.7
    - Hermes v4b Xeoe Cyberskunk Evilsperm Eco.
    - Online PSN support.
    - PS3 3.50 Spoof (Modify the firmware version from 3.41 to 3.50 so that can support those games need 3.50 environment).

Warning: Do not upgrade the PS3 console from 3.41 to 3.50!
    - Debug console.
    Attached Files Attached Files

that's ok , thanks for your remind , i will post the update news here in the later time. Cheers!

sorry looks like I was too late, seen about the upgrade and posted news but obviously had already been posted.. I have just woke up.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News