Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PS3Key is being advertised on for 35 bucks.. when I emailed the web site about it this is what they said as far as what it comes with..

"this is an open source development unit kit it comes blank. then there will be programs you can download and program it from your computer via the USB port to do different things to it."

So what does that mean..it comes with nothing? How would I go about flashing it so that I can then put the Backup manager that is already on my USB drive onto the PS3 so I can back up my games. Supposedly this is the best device to go with since its made from the creators of the WiiKey.. should I go ahead and buy it, they told me they are getting shipments sent on Thursday and will receive on Monday.

Registered User EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by normanizsharpe View Post
    well it was either wait till November for my teensy, or just get a pre programmed chip, looks nicer, and gets here in 10 days. so yeah, it won't be soon, but that's ten days at the latest.
    Did you receive a tracking number... or even an email that it has been shipped?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It gets worse... Why buy a clone when you can make one yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner54 View Post
    It gets worse... Why buy a clone when you can make one yourself...
    how do you make one yourself ? are you refering to blackcat usb or is there another way?

and the teensy thingy which one is compatable with psgroove 1.1 and where can one buy in UK

i have ordered the blackcat myself but i still want to know if i can get teensy also?

Just in case anyone is wondering, there are some PS3Breaks available on ebay inconspicuously labeled as a Special USB controller Adapter, but from the item image is pretty obvious that it's a PS3Break. FYI, there mailing out of Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Did you receive a tracking number... or even an email that it has been shipped?
    I bought it, got a DHL tracking number and email confirmation. Should be here by the end of the week (Australia, bought Express Shipping as well).

All the DIY ways would be great, but they're impossible to find. I don't have a TI-84+ calculator, and this is still cheaper than that or you know, buying a new phont. On top of that, it's not massive and can just be left plugged in.

ordered mine today the store are said to get them in wed next week (then i just drive there and pick it up), did cancel my blackcat order as it wasn't sent and would take least 2 weeks to arrive, and there was only 15$ difference not that much imho and i am one of the poor guy not having anyone of the ported devices lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    ordered mine today the store are said to get them in wed next week (then i just drive there and pick it up), did cancel my blackcat order as it wasn't sent and would take least 2 weeks to arrive, and there was only 15$ difference not that much imho and i am one of the poor guy not having anyone of the ported devices lol.
    Which distributor did you order from? What country are you located? I have visited the USA site but I can't find the PS3Break anywhere. I just don't believe the USA site has it listed yet even though they're on the distributor list.

Quote Originally Posted by nsip4ever View Post
    Just in case anyone is wondering, there are some PS3Breaks available on ebay inconspicuously labeled as a Special USB controller Adapter, but from the item image is pretty obvious that it's a PS3Break. FYI, there mailing out of Hong Kong.
    I think I saw this earlier from eBay but I can't find it now. I have tried searches for numerous words with "USB Controller" in the title.
    Last edited by tonybologna; 09-11-2010 at 06:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

first of i live in sweden, and well i saw now the topic was ps3break and ps3key.

i have ordered the ps3key and will get it this week!

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    first of i live in sweden, and well i saw now the topic was ps3break and ps3key.

i have ordered the ps3key and will get it this week!
    I think you'll have a solid product in the PS3Key. They provided the WiiKey and they're a pretty reputable bunch of guys!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News