Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I don't wanna buy any of this stuff, at the end of the day we should all work together and stop profiteering off each other for the greater good ? NO?

Well I will wait till my at90usb comes at least I can reprogrammed and updated at my own will and not hold on to a group of people who could get busted tomorrow HA HA serves you right, GREED will get you in the end.

yeah, what is the point to buy these? If psgroove will be terminated then I'll consider, by the time being, it will be cheaper like 10 usd?

The only place i've seen these for sale is on ebay. there was loads on ebay last night an they was selling for £69.99 just do a search for psgroove.

But theres no way i'm paying that, i will just wait for my blackcat to come.

you are right you know, i won't pay that much as well so i even ordered blackcat usb hope it arrivers soon. can't wait

Sorry to bug y'all but is there a psgrove for a mytouch 3g slide? It has android os and I thought they made a port for phones with android os. Thanks... and also does my phone need to be rooted for this to work?

Cool

Really good news !!!

digimartz.com 47 bucks.

just bought mine.

lets see if it gets shipped to you anytime soon!

Big Grin

LoL... It is funny to see how all the dongles have the same features.

well it was either wait till November for my teensy, or just get a pre programmed chip, looks nicer, and gets here in 10 days. so yeah, it won't be soon, but that's ten days at the latest.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast