Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3AVR / TinyAVR, Another PS JailBreak PS3 ModChip USB Clone

Sponsored Links
    Today another PS JailBreak PS3 modchip USB clone has arrived called PS3AVR, I have ordered one and arrival date is due around the 16-17th of September so I will let you know how it performs guys 'n gals.

Downloads: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From their site (linked above): All PS3AVR dongles will be shipped blank so that there are no legal issues with importing and selling these items. Software will be made available to download so they can be programmed from a PC USB port with NO additional hardware.

Finished testing prototype devices on all regions of PS3 both Fat and Slim. Mass production to start and first batch should be available for shipping on the 6th of September.

We've received our first finished batch with protective rubber coating so no chance of shorting the device and damaging the PS3 USB like other designs out there. All dealers will receive their stock within the next 4 working days.

Technical Specifications:

PS3AVR - Universal Plug & Play Solution for PS3

- Fully compatible with other AT90USB/ATMEGA32 boards, like Blackcat, Teensy++, AT90USBKEY
    - USB Plug and Play solution that installs in seconds without any need to open up the PS3
    - Does not break your warranty seal
    - Compatible with all PS3 models, both Fat and Slim upto firmware v3.41
    - Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
    - PS3AVR is 100% hardware and firmware compatible with the original Jailbreak firmware, that should let it run any firmware needed for next Boot Manager versions
    - PS3AVR is 100% compatible with PSGroove & OpenJailBreak shellcode
    - You can connect to your console HDD directly using FTP
    - PS3AVR is fully updatable by PC using FLIP with no additional hardware
    - Disables forced software updates and will never brick your console
    - Supports games and homebrew applications by Backup Manager
    - Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB HDD
    - Playing games from HDD is much more enjoyable, benefiting from greatly enhanced seek and loading times
    - Supports installing homebrew application on PS3 and external USB media
    - Sealed unit so no chance of damage to dongle or PS3 USB port
    -All software runs on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pricing info?

also i posted a news story about PS3 break a while ago, anyone in admins team seen it yet?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the news Mantagtj and +Rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOptimus View Post
    also i posted a news story about PS3 break a while ago, anyone in admins team seen it yet?
    We posted on PS3Break here a few days ago: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...pics-released/

There are some of these advertised on ebay saying the 16-17th they would get delivery and in 24 hours they will be named on the ps3avr site as a reseller, they are going for 29.99 + 2.98 Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, so maybe for the UK? this is what he says...
    TinyAVR Up for sale are GENUINE TinyAVR Blank USB Development Boards

This board is based on the AT90USB1286 Chip and can be used for a variety of projects including PSJailbreak and PSGroove. It is the full retail version which has been the protective rubber coating.

I have 200 of these being delivered to me on the 16/17th September, the manufacturer has just emailed me to confirm dispatch
    They are shipped blank and you can download the software to program them from their website, this requires a license key which is supplied with the TinyAVR.

I will also be listed as a reseller on their website within the next 24 hours so you can be sure I am a genuine seller with secured stock.
    Well we shall see... only time (and me) will tell

Will this work on 3.15 ??

I wonder how much this one will cost?

There are some of these advertised on ebay saying the 16-17th they would get delivery and in 24 hours they will be named on the ps3avr site as a reseller, they are going for 29.99 + 2.98 Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, so maybe for the UK?
    oh did I mention that already tjay lol

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    Will this work on 3.15 ??
    Going by this:
    - Compatible with all PS3 models, both Fat and Slim upto firmware v3.41
    You'd have to say yes!

cool, they just keep coming with the copies.

Banned User
    Fully compatible with other AT90USB/ATMEGA32 boards, like Blackcat, Teensy++, AT90USBKEY ?

So does that mean you could use software for all these devices on it?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News