Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kamenrider View Post
    why would you want to know the version of firmware in the pup file? i can't see a use for it.
    I have in the past ended up with an update file on my pc and not known which one it was, I normally just redownloaded just to be sure , Admitidly it wouldnt be used very often but still someone somewhere will have a use for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    I have in the past ended up with an update file on my pc and not known which one it was, I normally just redownloaded just to be sure , Admitidly it wouldnt be used very often but still someone somewhere will have a use for it.
    Edit: just thought of another good reason for the version checker, If we rip/download games in the future that have newer we might want to see what update that game carries/requires!

Anyone tried booting newer games requiring 3.21 and higher on a hacked 3.15 console?
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-07-2010 at 04:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by normanizsharpe View Post
    xlink kai is doing that.. but not many people know about it.
    yeah too bad though... because it works! xlink kai = private server alternative for psn (for games with lan support)

Question

If anyone else is getting an "UnhandledExceptionError" when loading their registry, a simple fix is to change:

(in public class SettingDataEntry)

public object Value;
    to read as
    public object Value=0;
    and recompile.

This will correct the programming mistake in passing a null on some registry files.

Region free DVDs help?

Do you know if anyone has managed to manipulate the PS3 to become a multi region DVD or Blu-ray player, PCs only require a software not hardware adjustment and I was wondering whether an Xregistry change can allow R1 or band A discs to run in a PAL PS3?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News