Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Good News! Keep up the good work guys. Anything to make this easier and cosmetically better is good news.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    How would I do this on an 160 GB model?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAngryTaco View Post
    How would I do this on an 160 GB model?
    160gb as Slim? - doesn't work, you need a fat one with linux.
    (typo) 60gb? - same as all other exploit, you just need to wire to one usb-port too.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeKiller View Post
    160gb as Slim? - doesn't work, you need a fat one with linux.
    (typo) 60gb? - same as all other exploit, you just need to wire to one usb-port too.
    There are 160gb fats man! :P Slim is only 120gb and 250gb

Also what does this work gives? I do not understand..

Quote Originally Posted by Rahimamir786 View Post
    There are 160gb fats man! :P Slim is only 120gb and 250gb
    Sorry, my bad.. but never heard of before... anyways, all thing is the same as the other methods, just need to "sacrifice" one of the usb port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Portac View Post
    Also what does this work gives? I do not understand..
    Same as with the other exploits (hv level access), just can be installed entirely in the box (as a modchip )

Nice one! Do you own an oscilloscope to check out the pulse lengths possible with your hardware?

Sorry, my bad.. but never heard of before... anyways, all thing is the same as the other methods, just need to "sacrifice" one of the usb port.

Same as with the other exploits (hv level access), just can be installed entirely in the box (as a modchip )
    It's the 160 GB Limited Edition Uncharted Bundle PS3. The insides are very different from the 60 GB.

It only has 1 USB hub with 2 ports, wouldn't sacrificing 1 make both useless?

Quote Originally Posted by sapperlott View Post
    Nice one! Do you own an oscilloscope to check out the pulse lengths possible with your hardware?
    no, these are just assumptions, however these are not crucial. The attack pulse (high-Z to GND to high-Z) length is only one cycle (1/12 000 000 sec = 83ns). Compared to this length, the others so big that the difference is insignificant. The default values are pre:100ms, pls:100ms, 7 pulse so use the progs added to modify these!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAngryTaco View Post
    It's the 160 GB Limited Edition Uncharted Bundle PS3. The insides are very different from the 60 GB.

It only has 1 USB hub with 2 ports, wouldn't sacrificing 1 make both useless?
    As you can see (or if not, i'll tell you) i'm also installed into a 40gb model (2 usb). Still you have 1 usb, where you can connect one or more HUB!

no, these are just assumptions, however these are not crucial. The attack pulse (high-Z to GND to high-Z) length is only one cycle (1/12 000 000 sec = 83ns).
    Yeah - assuming that the ATMEGA really can do it in one clock cycle. Would be interesting to have proof that it can do that.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News