Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is the installed games on the hdd from the list i posted it before and the games which their names are not written are not on the hdd right ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's disgusting that they can sell this loaded to the brim with pirated games... I can see maybe pirating a couple to test new genres, but 40 GAMES!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Surely they can't get away with selling this preloaded with games, they will get shutdown before the first shipping date, how stupid can they be?

That is correct elnino619.

In China, piracy is everywhere. Nobody is going to care.

Quote Originally Posted by jokr2k10 View Post
    One of the very few to be pre-flashed, it seems... but kinda dumb that it can't be used with a hub and takes TWO usb ports, thats all i have on my PS3! kind of a late comer though, with being so close to CFW... already have a 3.55 CFW PoC now.
    I've seen this type of USB HDD enclosure before (for PC, not for jailbreak). Only one of the USB ports is used for data. The other is used just for additional power (500 mA often isn't enough). I suspect this would work perfectly fine with a powered USB hub so long as the data part of the cable is plugged directly into the PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawk View Post
    it's disgusting that they can sell this loaded to the brim with pirated games... I can see maybe pirating a couple to test new genres, but 40 GAMES!
    If you think that's bad, then check out some of the Chinese distributor sites linked from the official site. One of them is selling a 2TB drive loaded with 200 games.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News