Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "You do not update being in way Firmware Live. That would reinitiate the system having returned to put dev_flash original and it would update you!"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yay! i hope this helps spoofing firmware version in order to access PSN and/or launch games that require 3.42+

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WoW amazing work jaicraB your Dark Alex in PS3 scene.

this is nice, should help a lot with bringing back otheros & spoofing fw to 3.42 so those willing to risk being banned can possible get on psn.

I'm pretty sure someone will find a way to launch the official FW over the Live FW

Please try changing the "Version" file on the PS3 flash to one saying it is 3.42, that should work haha

I will try LOTS of things tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure we will have news till then. Good Night, and happy CFW!

bing doesnt help too much:

"IMPORTANT!
    Not actualicéis in Firmware Live mode. This restart the system back to the original dev_flash and you update!
    No UPDATE FROM USB FIRMWARE LOADER!"

lol but great news! so, this is only a loader so far? not an actual custom firmware yet?

Before people start asking how to extract PUP files here is the latest version of PUPXtractor that allows extraction of update PUP's

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...now-available/

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    bing doesnt help too much:

"IMPORTANT!
    Not actualicéis in Firmware Live mode. This restart the system back to the original dev_flash and you update!
    No UPDATE FROM USB FIRMWARE LOADER!"

lol but great news! so, this is only a loader so far? not an actual custom firmware yet?
    Yes only loader, not an actual CFW.

sorry for the translation... i made it in 5m if you want a better one just let me know.

Do Not Update While Running The Usb Firmware. It Will Reboot And Update The Ps3 Fw. Not Usb One. That's a literal translation form Spanish.
    No actualicéis estando en modo Firmware Live. Eso reiniciaría el sistema volviendo a poner la dev_flash original y os actualizara!
    No UPDATE FROM USB FIRMWARE LOADER!
    Do not update while in Live Firmware Mode. It will reboot, setting the original dev_flash back, and then it will update!
    Last edited by DarkZeros; 09-17-2010 at 10:21 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News