Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

yea I can't get it to work either - tried everything whenever the system reboots it asks me to plug in ps3 controller via wire but as i previously stated unless the ps3 controller is plugged in before ps3 boots it will not register only way to plug ps3 controller in before boot is to remove either usb that contains contents of DeV_FLash or the JB either way it will not boot.

I formatted usb and tried - tried again copied contents multiple times mine is not hanging at a black screen and it does reboot as intended but will not boot dev_flash from usb... any other help? I'll have to try more later as the GF is up and she wants to watch tv - whatever!!! This will have to wait until she goes to work at 3... Seems so long away!

Yeah same deal for me, I don't get a black screen, I only get the plug controller press PS button screen. I hit select and start it doesn't find the firmware... bla blah, you know the deal. LOL

I had to flash my teensy with a fresh install of psgroove for it to work.

its very nice to see the first option to build an CFW so now i hope there is anyone how have the first 80GB model, and can look what is in the Flash what is not in the other 80GB model look like way a part of 80GB can play Ps2 games and the others not the first gen of 80 GB have a soft emu for play ps2 games they don't have any ps2 hardware so if we find out what it is then we cann build the soft emu in or can activate i think in the firware update it is, but its look what version you have and install only the part vor the version but the way dont know, hope full it will come some stuff out an some tut.

i have found in the menu setting the parts of the package install but i don't have found where to write the things to enable the OtherOS

I managed to add visual hebrew language to the PS3! And also changed almost the whole menu to hebrew.

I got the first ever PS3 hebrew support!
    Last edited by DanyL; 09-18-2010 at 12:19 PM

Banned User
    I changed the whole XMB to look just like a PS3... hehehe

I cant find anything to mod... All I want is to get in PSN and all I've tried hasn't worked yet.

Not so much. Unless you want to make pretty colors / sound or change a visual aspect of the ps3, this won't help you get on the psn with a jbps3 or with 3.4 fw or allow you to downgrade 3.42 fw.

It is however a step in that direction... baby steps.

this is awesome but until it can actually run something all you peeps can stop downloading it as it is useless without a firmware, and no OFW 3.42 will not give you access to PSN or work at all, sorry.

Seriously to all the people having trouble use winSCP... Filezilla DOES NOT copy all the files correctly!

It copied my files just fine, i just copied them over 5 times, only replacing files with differend size.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast