Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you are banned in 4.40 Rogero this applies to online can not enter store? answer please!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the console ID out of a save game file, opening it in HxD. I don't think I can get it any other way on OfW

Okay, I'm going to DL Ps3ita a check it out. Is there a current version in case I get many old releases?

okay, do i use just the PS3ita Manager? Or the CFW, looks like an Italian based CFW??

I Got PS3ita running and I'm on the option to change the console ID but it rejects the one I got from my new systems save game, so I got to go back on the tube to see if I did it wrong or something and hopefully figure it out. PS3ita messed up my AC3 save game turning it invalid, big time sucks but whatever, maybe I can save it after I figure this out.

Yeah I removed PS3ita, It just kept making my AC3 save game invalid, don't know why but its a conflict.
    Last edited by Rac3rX; 06-17-2013 at 07:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you have a valid ID you can create your own unban, but as valid if it is valid.

how did you find the console id in the save game file? i'm looking to get a used ps3 for the console id, but i know the sniffer method to get the console id doesn't work anymore on Ofw so i haven't yet.

Does this save game file method indeed work? If it does ill go ahead and get the used ps3.

Thanks.

Save game file? Where did you learn this?

The only technique I've heard with an OFW ps3, is with wireshark etc if that still works since i have never needed to try it lol.

I need to unban my console soon lol

See this:

Quote Originally Posted by dyceast View Post
    Save game file? Where did you learn this?

The only technique I've heard with an OFW ps3, is with wireshark etc if that still works since i have never needed to try it lol.
    drop any savegame into: PS3 ID Tool.exe: or drop into hexeditor... and you'll get psid value

not the IDPS...

so there's a lot of conflicting info. do you truly find a console id (IDPS) in a save data file or just the PSID, which are two completely different things.

if you do find the IDPS, does it have to be save data from a particular game?

Confused

Damn, IDPS PSID, they couldn't make it any more confusing could they.

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News