Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    After you sign into the PSN you can change your username and password, then load black ops and you can play on your hacked 15th prestige account with gold guns and everything. i made a video on youtube.
    People like this is the reason why innocent legit people got banned also. there's no point in playing online if we are playing against these kind of low life cheaters. I hope one day legit people using cfw can play online but not cheaters like this one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds wonderful, need to test this.
    Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    People like this is the reason why innocent legit people got banned also. there's no point in playing online if we are playing against these kind of low life cheaters. I hope one day legit people using cfw can play online but not cheaters like this one.
    yeah exactly, cheating has ruined the CoD series, Black Ops has the best chance to survive semi-okish but still it's there. the more and more these punks bypass PSN just to cheat is going to ruin it for all of us even faster.
    Last edited by pjmiller435; 02-19-2011 at 12:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i recommend sending something that has the following in it: 46 55 43 4B 20 59 4F 55 20 53 4F 4E 59

This might be off-topic but I got the warning message from Sony but I haven't been banned yet. But I also have two ps3's one on 3.41 and the other on 3.55 Kmeaw and the thing is I logged on my PSN account on the 3.41 using the dongle and the payload to spoof a retail to a Dev or test unit but that didn't last long. But since CFW 3.55 Kmeaw came out I installed that on my other unit. No ban on either unit yet.

I think if you use the dongle to jailbreak a 3.41 console and login to PSN they can detect the dongle and keep a log of it. I play on PSN on my CFW 3.55 console but I make sure to delete the pushlists and the boot_history.dat and replace it with a spoofed one. Maybe they ban you if you use the dongle on 3.41 and keep logging on PSN. So maybe they can only detect the dongle but not the CFW? If I get banned I will post again when i do.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    it does work, but you need a valid console ID and you'll get banned again within an hour or two (leaving it blank doesn't work)

spoofing the console ID will get you round the ban but it won't stop them detecting the cfw or homebrew on the PS3 so it just gets banned again and another console ID bites the dust. Unless a method of hiding the homebrew/cfw comes along you'll just keep getting banned.
    any proof?

Who can give me a full tutorial how to get Charles working on windows 7 64bit, i tried everything and it didn't work!

isn't using charles and another console ID cynical?

I believe that the people getting the new TOS screen are the one who live in countries where the QRIOCITY service and/or other music/movie services ARE available.

I am on KMEAW CFW 3.55 since it came up + Multiman 1.16 and a lot of backup games and homebrews. I am still able to login PSN and play COD BO (never cheated and never will) using Ps3dns + Charles. YES I got the EMAIL but i'm still online.

I live in "Albania" Europe and I login to PSN with an Italian Account since my country is not included in PSN and I didn't get the new TOS screen.

If you want to go online and play cod black ops or other games like you would online on psn use teamxlink.co.uk

its free and unlike spynet (exsn) you can use backups and cfw's!!!

Unfortunately it doesn't work but good try I hope to find a way to unban our consoles

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News