Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    In my opinion, you deserve to be banned. You pretty much took all the fun out of the game... But whatever floats your boat
    yea... whatever floats my boat.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol we will never learn, all that will come from this is your entire account will be banned/blacklisted. just get another ps3 buy a ylod for cheap on ebay most likely its a bad power supply you can get cheap as well, (what i did) one ps3 homebrewed one untouched, i don't recommend continued circumvention it will just lead to more drastic measures by sony.

lol sony will probably go after the developer of charles next.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully they can produce a kengen for Console IDs, once legit consoles start getting banned Sony will have to unban Console IDs and come up with another plan.

Thumbs Up

we need to completely spoof the query with charles, i think including the passphrase and such i think that is the giveaway for 3.55

hmmm who to go after?? devs who create the means (and possibly employ them) for end users to circumvent or end-users who employ the means and really have no idea how to circumvent?... In the end what companies have been saying since Nintendo surfaced will be the law of their virtual real state.

If it aint licensed by us don't run it and if you don't have a license from us don't attempt to develop on it... The internet only somewhat complicates this relationship because of software which have features that are dependent on the internet. I don't possibly see what harsher methods otherthan a ban on sony's network they could come up with LOL.

Unless they do something like microsoft which will effect some hardware features but i say they are a lot nicer than ms when it comes to dealing with hacked consoles...

Only one word: awesome!

I knew it was possible but reading it is really funny

i'm not sure, i noticed in Charles that if you run black ops from a backup manager it shows the disc id as NP0006- or something similar but if you run it from the disc it shows the disc id number: BLES1031 maybe we could modify the header in Charles to show the disc number?
    Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    In my opinion, you deserve to be banned. You pretty much took all the fun out of the game... But whatever floats your boat
    but i'm not banned anymore.
    Last edited by technodon; 02-18-2011 at 11:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what if you run it from a backup manager and choose the emulate disc in drive option?

mine reports just fine, but i think i may be on to something with the passphrase, i'm going to charles a few of my friends 3.56 ps3's and see if the passphrase is the same if so bada bing...

....i'm guessing right about now Charles must be really happy his prog is getting noticed so much

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News