Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A nice share, thank you CJPC.

Thank your for sharing CJPC. I will also sadly never own a tool or any of the sort, because I wouldn't know what to do with it. Would love to learn about everything you guys are doing and everything you know, but that just isn't realistic. I will instead be waiting for the next update (hopefully Wednesday as stated earlier) and as always, good luck to you guys! Wish I knew half of what any of you do, then at least I might be useful!

Quote Originally Posted by xUb3rn00dlEx View Post
    I will instead be waiting for the next update (hopefully Wednesday as stated earlier) and as always, good luck to you guys!
    Just to clarify, Wednesday is when the hardware is scheduled to arrive to CJPC... the actual update will be this coming weekend on it with pics and info, mainly as CJ needs a few days with it to set it up when he gets it and also the weekend is when we have freetime to write PS3 Dev update posts.

Thanks very much CJPC for sharing this due to you i know what PS3 TOOL can do.

Nice video and awesome tool..

Nooo Last time a secret piece of hardware came (TOOL) I almost had a heart attack waiting for it.haha. Here is to hoping for a nice piece of hardware to help our devs do their thing

Anyway, back to the topic, nice post CJPC. I've waiting to see the TOOL's XMB for a long time. It's still weird to see options like BD emulator in the XMB menu.

May you guys use the great TOOL to gain more knowledge about the ps3 and, one day, we will finally be able to unleash our retail ones!

Cheers
    Last edited by Preceptor; 01-20-2010 at 11:17 AM

Lightbulb Finding exploits via the DECR1000 Tool?

Hey guys. Since you can write programs and execute them on your Tool, I wondered if you could make some kind of program which dumps or logs important processes of the PS3?

I know you could only use those programs on the Tool, but maybe it would lead to something.

yay, another step closer to hombrew.. cj your the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Hey guys. Since you can write programs and execute them on your Tool, I wondered if you could make some kind of program which dumps or logs important processes of the PS3?

I know you could only use those programs on the Tool, but maybe it would lead to something.
    Well, the TOOL does not quite work that way, even on this Hardware beast, sony is still tricky about keeping limits on everything - but we are working on it!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Just to clarify, Wednesday is when the hardware is scheduled to arrive to CJPC... the actual update will be this coming weekend on it with pics and info, mainly as CJ needs a few days with it to set it up when he gets it and also the weekend is when we have freetime to write PS3 Dev update posts.
    A follow-up to my reply (quoted above) for those who are following... the good news is the hardware DID arrive as expected and is in-hand now, however, CJPC starts classes tomorrow and hasn't had enough time to dive into it yet.

That being said, we're going to target next week for an update unless a lot happens on the GeoHot front this week that keeps us busy of course.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast