Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Timestamp Generator, Timestamps for Hacked PS3 Trophies!

Sponsored Links
    Update: PS3 Timestamp Generator v1.1 is now available, which fixes a bug which valid numbers don't generate properly.

Over the weekend a guide was posted on how to Platinum any PS3 game instantly, and today I'm releasing my PS3 Timestamp Generator tool that allows you to generate timestamps for all of your hacked PlayStation 3 Trophies making you look more legit ever than before.

Download: PS3 Timestamp Generator v1

Note - I haven't tested this on a different platform yet. This was compiled with VS2010 (C#) and .NET Framework 3.5. So, please report me any bug you may have encountered.

Make sure you put correct numbers into the six text boxes, e.g.

2009 20 02 02 49 35

Don't put one digits, illegal numbers or non-numeric characters,
    otherwise the program won't generate for you.

Once generated, copy the hex, open your TROPUSR.DAT with a hex editor and paste the hex underneath the line where it says a trophy ID. E.g:

0x21e0: 00 00 00 1C 00 00 00 01 00 01 10 00 00 00 00 00
    0x21f0: 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

(1c is a trophy ID)

So paste your hex into these XXs (the first timestamp). Re-save it, overwrite it over your game's old TROPUSR.DAT via the FTP manager. Boot the game and ta-da!

(Note- each trophy ID has two separated timestamps, so I recommend using a newer hex (increased date/time) for the second timestamp.)

PS3 Timestamp Generator, Timestamps for Hacked PS3 Trophies!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome Tool and Congrats

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Inaudax, as promised I moved it to the Site News now and +Rep!

Thumbs Up

this is awesome. thanks..

Its nice to see homebrew and all that stuff but I think this just ruins the trophies system... What's the point in giving yourself platinum trophy's on everything? Just so you LOOK like a good gamer? I'd rather be a good gamer with a few gold and platinum trophies than be lying to people (including myself) and appearing to have earned a bunch of platinum trophies.

I like to compare trophies to my friends and see how much progress they have made in games and maybe even see how much time they have spent on certain games collecting these trophies. Personally, I like seeing it pop up in the game that I have unlocked a trophy by playing... but that's my opinion.

Great work! Thanks a lot mate

What is the point in hacked trophies if it is for bragging rights if you are not online how can your psn friends see it? Anyway the more homebrew the better all is appreciated.

Things like this were bound to happen once the PS3 was hacked. Everyone is still welcomed to earn their trophies legit, and you will be proud of yourself for not cheating. That's all that matters.

shame on the people who use this tool, get your trophys the normal way.

Thumbs Down Lame

Lame. Cheating = Weak.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News