Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow, everyone will have faked Trophies... very useful tool

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think this is a useless hack, stop with this, this sux! it is taking a completly wrong direction..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    Because sometimes all you had to do was insert the disc, join an online game and *pop* you have the online trophy. But if I play the game and get all trophies except the online trophy because the server is gone, then too bad for me? Well in that case I think it's unreasonable. In fact, the hex editing would be more effort than simply going online. I don't blame the user, I blame the developer for poor planning.
    reguardless, usually if the game had online and trophies... the game was DEAD online, long before you got the game...

this is all semantics really... No matter how you look at it, not every trophy was "planed that well"

lost planet 2 required 500 tasks to get the plat, 1 of which was geetting #1 on a leaderboard...
    fight night allowed 1 person to stop anyone else from getting the plat
    etc

their "Achievements" not "things you should be able to obtain without anything extra... This argument will get old but look though all the trophies... At some point theere will be a trophy/game which will require something you dont find fair...

lets look though some!

Spelunker: few people CURRENTLY play online, and you need 3 people to get 4 mural pieces, on 4 different area's. you can do this online or offline, but for offline you need 3 controllers, and the SKILL to get that far, or 3+ people onnline who want to help you...

so...

A) this is BS because the online isnt active enough to make this easy.
    B) this is BS because you need 3 controllers

Littlebigplanet: some prize bubbles require several people, but a lot of people have lag like myself so...

A) I need up to 3 friends and 3 controllers, and they need the FREE TIME to help me at once get eevery prize bubble
    B) I need an internet connection fast enough to get it

Shank: There is no online, only offline... so you need 2 controllers and either TONS of effort to do it, or a friend to help you beat the game.

Lost planet 2: Requires split screen cycle complete, so either you get another friend to help you, or you give up grenades to make it easier... either or you got to play though the game with 2 controllers, adn a lot of effort.

Pachi Para 15: Next to no one plays, so you need to boost it with all of the few people who're still playing.

Killzone 2: you need to have enough free time to put forth into the online to come in the top 1% that week, and or boost enough to come in first.

Fret Nice: requires a guitar

Street fighter IV/Super Street Fighter IV/Blazblue CS: in a lot of cases you will need a special controller to pull off enough of the combos to plat, this isnt a need, but I dont think ive heard of a person pulling Street Fighter off without a fight stick or fight pad.

etc... but if you limit it to games that dont have online... sooner or later every online game will go offline so why not hack them all? then hack every game that just uses time? honestly letting 1 thing go as acceptable will just lead to it being acceptable so its really all or nothing

I can see why people are hating this particular piece of homebrew, myself included! Some online trophies suck but that's why there are dedicated trophy websites out there with people like you that are wanting help with the online parts of games. So people should stop moaning about it and get online and find people in a similar situation as themselves. The help is out there, go find it!!!

Guys its just a homebrew app, if you don't like don't use it simple, and this is the beauty of homebrew scene if a dev accomplish anything it'll be shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    Guys its just a homebrew app, if you don't like don't use it simple, and this is the beauty of homebrew scene if a dev accomplish anything it'll be shared.
    Well said Pcsx2006, as the saying goes: "You can please most of the people, most of the time, some of the people, some of the time, but none of the people all of the time."

Okay, you can hack Platinums but : You can't sync it to Sony servers - because you need the new firmware to do it.

What about this plan : I buy a new PS3, hack a lot of Pt's and sync it. So you need a new PS3 to do it, or some one find out how to downgrade the Firm Ware to use FTP .

Angry

Cool that you can program for the PS3. But don't do it for this. THIS IS LAME. Not cool... This will destroy PSN... Thank you very much... NOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Okay, you can hack Platinums but : You can't sync it to Sony servers - because you need the new firmware to do it.
    Since there is an option to use another firmware with the new tool you can also use a higher firmware. So syncing is not the problem.
    Last edited by B4rtj4h; 09-21-2010 at 05:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've fixed a bug in the timestamp generator tool, here's the updated version:

Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Inaudax View Post
    I've fixed a bug in the timestamp generator tool, here's the updated version:
    Thanks for the update, added to the first post and +Rep for you effort despite the whiners Inaudax.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News