Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That you think so? I mean how would you feel you when you come with full hope of a debug console and pay 3-4 times more than a retail console and realize later that someone has ripped you? Is not that terrible? Someone to take the 3-4 times the money for a console that costs much less and, above all, one has paid for it, you can with the PS3 programming, what with the retail (apart from Jailbreak ow is not)! Is that ok for you? What is terrible? has to screwsomeone, or someone take the money back off of me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats honestly terrible - sorry to hear, but one more thing to check, is the Update System via Internet available or not?

There are a handful of PS3 TEST units that are made specifically for testing BD-R's of movies (AV Test Tools) which, among other things - dont use a Debug FW, however they also do not play games, or movies.

Sorry to hear on this one, hopefully you can get your money back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi there,

it's so terrible for this story because my QA studio need this debug kit for pass trc.. anyway can I use this machine to pass trc

thanks

Please, Retry Something

Member cvp posted that you should download a debug firmware and put it on the usb stick as "PS3/UPDATE/UPDAT.PUP"

Could you please rename it so it would be on your stick X:\PS3\Update\PS3UPDAT.PUP

X: = Driveletter

Hmm, actually, there is a way to make it a devkit if the above doesn't work!

Get PSGroove!
    Last edited by Luckluka; 09-19-2010 at 12:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by arikandri View Post
    its so terrible for this story because my QA studio need this debug kit for pass trc..anyway can I use this machine to pass trc
    If you are a licensed developer, Sony will sell you a test kit and probably for less than you'd buy one from ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    If you are a licensed developer, Sony will sell you a test kit and probably for less than you'd buy one from ebay.
    yes , I bought this kit from ebay before sony approved my license... is PSGroove a hardware or software?thanks I need to fix this ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    Member cvp posted that you should download a debug firmware and put it on the usb stick as "PS3/UPDATE/UPDAT.PUP"

Could you please rename it so it would be on your stick X:\PS3\Update\PS3UPDAT.PUP

X: = Driveletter

Hmm, actually, there is a way to make it a devkit if the above doesn't work!

Get PSGroove!
    hi there.. is PSGroove a hardware or software thanks
    Last edited by arikandri; 09-20-2010 at 03:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hardware

It is hardware, you can buy hardware for 35-40$

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News