Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanx a lot guys for all your help and information ...

before replacing the laser and being eventually stuck with the same problem after that, i`m going to play it safe and try the bluray movie option first - one question about that:

i`ve read CJPCs faq and read that those AV Testing units have the ability to turn HDCP on and off.. so i checked in my debug settings and this option is available.. is this option available for everyone due to a firmware update or is it a sign that my unit could be a AV Testing unit?

thanks again in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by romiso View Post
    thanx a lot guys for all your help and information ...

before replacing the laser and being eventually stuck with the same problem after that, i`m going to play it safe and try the bluray movie option first - one question about that:

i`ve read CJPCs faq and read that those AV Testing units have the ability to turn HDCP on and off.. so i checked in my debug settings and this option is available.. is this option available for everyone due to a firmware update or is it a sign that my unit could be a AV Testing unit?

thanks again in advance
    All TEST's have the ability to disable/enable HDCP. Furthermore, if you were able to update your FW without any issue, its a real TEST.

Due to that, The Blu-Ray movie will not work. I suppose if you REALLY want to check it - install linux (or even use SAK) and try to make a backup (or even explore the disk) of a PS1/PS2 game - if it can't / is hard - the laser is probably screwed!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News