Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by randalf View Post
    I'm not sure, but think it is the user guide that accompanies the program: Generator_Tools-Users_Guide_e.pdf
    You are correct, that is the one that is accompanies the image generator...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'll plug up & sign in on Thursday, i'll have a few hours of free time in the afternoon to run thru it with you. you know i'll ALWAYS help you out bro. if i'm not online email me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can also help you shummyr!

got 2 games to work with the bd image generator. the only thing you need is the debug pkg's eboot.bin. edit it to dev_hdd0 and you are good. but the only games that work are heavy rain and killzone 2, others load but stop with a black screen and no error message.

when you build the image, you will get error messages, don't worry that's normal.

you can also format your hdd directly with the bd image generator app. its very easy to handle, and you can build up to 4 images on 1 hdd. you have to set the game you want and it shows up in the xmb as blu-ray disc!

very good app, but it would be great if we don't need the debug pkg. without it i can't start the games.

Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    i can also help you shummyr!

got 2 games to work with the bd image generator. the only thing you need is the debug pkg's eboot.bin. edit it to dev_hdd0 and you are good. but the only games that work are heavy rain and killzone 2, others load but stop with a black screen and no error message.
    For the BD EMU you should not need to edit it to dev_hdd0 at all- namely as when the BD EMU is up and running, it gets mapped as "dev_bdvd"

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    For the BD EMU you should not need to edit it to dev_hdd0 at all- namely as when the BD EMU is up and running, it gets mapped as "dev_bdvd"
    Is there any way to decrypt eboot's from a retail game with a ps3 test?

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    Is there any way to decrypt eboot's from a retail game with a ps3 test?
    Unless its a game made using a pre-2.10 SDK, no, except the PS3 Linux exploit, but since only a few people know how to actually load and dump data, its kind of a moot point~

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Unless its a game made using a pre-2.10 SDK, no, except the PS3 Linux exploit, but since only a few people know how to actually load and dump data, its kind of a moot point~
    What linux exploit are you talking about?

What exactly do the letters "BD"?

I have seen these letters also in virtual drives alcohol 120.

Quote Originally Posted by ligator View Post
    What exactly do the letters "BD"?

I have seen these letters also in virtual drives alcohol 120.
    BD as in "Blu-Ray Disc".

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News