Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 Arrives to Split 4GB+ PS3 Games

Sponsored Links
    I created a small program called PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 in Delphi to help all users in PlayStation 3. With this program we can now split file a ps3 game larger than 4Gb so can only pass to the internal hard drive by a USB HDD.

Download: PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 / PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 (English)

PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 by CgM2k11

To use this program you must copy it to the folder where the file being you want to split into several pieces memores or join in a single file.

DIVIDE / Click the Split button on the next window click Open and select the file you want to share, in type size the size of the pieces in Shape choice 'MB' or 'GB'to split click to share.

ADD / Click the button next window click on the junta to open the file and select Add you want to add click on Add.

All correct: First personal apology for my oversight in time is from -1 to +0, programming error. When the PS3 SplitFile-ends to split the file gets this meneira:

Arquivo.ext.66601
    Arquivo.ext.66602
    Arquivo.ext.66603

and so on, i did not join the mager open the file so it does not happen you must manually rename to:

Arquivo.ext.66600
    Arquivo.ext.66601
    Arquivo.ext.66602

and so on.

PS3 Split File 2011 v1.0 Arrives to Split 4GB+ PS3 Games

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

inforw.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have moved this to the main page now and +Rep for sharing the app cgm2k7.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Will this allow these games to be played from external ?

nice work, but please make an english interface. many people here don't speak your language.

english interfaces are always better for the community because of understanding.

Doesn't this already exist in different programs?

Quote Originally Posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
    Will this allow these games to be played from external ?
    No. It simply allows you to split files larger than fat32 limitation (4GB) just to make it possible to transfer these games to an external disk. In order to play them, you need to transfer the game once again from the external disk to the PS3's internal one using a backup manager of your choice. By doing this, it will merge all the splited files automatically. I rather use FTP through ethernet but sometimes this can be handy when you are away from your network devices and/or PC).

Here's the app translation (it is in portuguese):

-Split
    -Join
    -Exit
    -?
    -About

nice work men, thanks

Hope this helps.. To the developer.. please remove if you wish.. just wanted to lend a hand. :-)

English Interface Translation.
    Last edited by theone1982; 02-01-2011 at 10:47 AM

Added to the first post now, and +Rep for the English conversion theone1982!

Also below from afzoo3crunch: Here's my 'ps3split' bourne shell script for creating 666 split files on mac os x... it just executes the regular GNU 'split' command. And the reverse 'ps3join' cmd, which can join the other possible types of split file aswell as the 666 one.

These same scripts aught to work for Linux and many other types of UNIX too...

Friend, your program doesn't join the parts, he stop when change to 2 file .666

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News